UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Got both of MVM’s Blu-ray bundles today and pretty happy. 3 titles I’ve seen (2 of which were in a previous mystery bundle though I can’t remember which except that it wasn’t last years) and the remaining 7 are either things that I was kinda interested in but never bought or not something I’d usually watch. Which is all I can ask for really.

Think buying one every 2 or 3 years is the way to go

If you’re referring to the ’both bundles’ discussion from a couple of days back, I can confirm exactly the same titles. So it’s not a deviation, nor any randomness.
That is; 9x 15 rated, and 1x PG
Which box has which tough? that one was a bundle, im curious which bundle has which title

This is also up, perhaps by mistake

Is there a full list of 4K releases of All the Anime somewhere? If you filter them on their site, you don't get all the releases you'd expect. I'm curious if it's worth to wait for the 4K flash sale (whenever that one finally appears).

I was originally going to wait until the contents of the mystery boxes were revealed. Unfortunately I have almost everything contained in these boxes and the stuff that I don't have don't seem too appealing to me.

Is there a full list of 4K releases of All the Anime somewhere? If you filter them on their site, you don't get all the releases you'd expect. I'm curious if it's worth to wait for the 4K flash sale (whenever that one finally appears).

I was originally going to wait until the contents of the mystery boxes were revealed. Unfortunately I have almost everything contained in these boxes and the stuff that I don't have don't seem too appealing to me.
Rather than filtering it seems better to just type 4K into their search. In terms of 4K AL releases this brings up:
  • Your Name
  • Weathering with You
  • Millenium Actress
  • Belladonna of Sadness
  • Belle
  • One Piece Film: Red
  • Violet Evergarden the Movie
  • Future Boy Conan
  • Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water
  • Evangelion:3.0+1.11 Thrice Upon a Time
Interestingly searching 4K also suggests a page for the current 12 days sale with some of the titles mentioned above missing.
12 Days of Christmas Sale 2023: 4K Deals

Belle has been £45 since Christmas Sales Day 1, so where is the /one day only/ part?

Honestly thought retail price was £45 and they were going to put it on sale for £25 or £30 😹

(£45 not £40, oops)

EDIT: For Belle
That's still not a "sale" price! It's not less than the Early Bird for one. And as pointed out has been like that since day 1.
Oh well I'll stick with just the DVD to complete my sister's collection for now and hope it'll have an actual sale price next year, if not I'll just get the regular Blu-ray.

Back