UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

I was kinda hoping Future Boy Conan 4K would drop in price a little bit more considering how cheap the blu-ray set is. I guess I will wait a little bit longer?

I grabbed the Evanglion set re-release on the lightning deals despite having the original release since I'm an NGE fan. Was not able to use the 10% coupon because I already had the CCS bundle in my order. I wonder, if their customer support would still honor it.

The most annoying part is not being able to combine different deals, because I need to reach 100 GBP for the free international shipping threshold (not to mention, B1G1 discounts the cheaper sets :p ). Now a couple of sets are sold out, hoping they'll restock. Been hoping to get Utena for a while now, maybe throw in Planetes regular edition since I love the show (I know I got the CE somewhere...).

And of course, if I want to add Gunbuster to any order and use the 10% coupon, that means no B1G1 deals sigh Not the most international customer friendly sale.

Has anybody bought and gotten the MVM dvd bundle (non-clearance one)?

I think I'll pass on all the other ones but I'm still curious about that one.

I bought the £9.98 one.
Captain Earth, Norn 9, Hidamari Sketch, Nurse Witch Komugi R and Girlish Number.
Haven't seen anyone reporting what's in the £19.99 one.

Last edited:

I haven't bought it so you're probably out of luck for information. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.
There's a lot of dislike for DVD on here.

I haven't bought it so you're probably out of luck for information. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.
There's a lot of dislike for DVD on here.
That would be a shame but to me all the other MVM bundles were sadly misses. I bought one last year but didnt really get anything I cared for much. So if I have to take a shot in the dark I'd sadly have to pass but let's hope somebody has bought it and posts about it here before the 13th :)

I'm thinking of buying the £19,99 one but as I'll be overseas all next week, it won't help you in finding out whats in the box.

Well, I finally decided to create my first and last order with only in stock items to use my 15% discount code. Future Boy Conan 4K both parts, Lupin the 3rd Part 5, El-Hazard: The Alternative World, Summer Days With Coo and added Samurai Flamenco for nice packing, even if I have this series in CE.

lol you tease!
got Magic Knight Rayearth in the post today, and just got a notification for my other order (which I made an hour before Rayearth) being posted.

It's usually my luck lol, especially as for this year I wanted to be surprised this time :)

I can confirm the contents of the MVM mystery blu ray rated 18 box

Starmyu
Vatican miracle examiner
Touken ranbu
Bakuon
Sagarada reset

It will help me find out after😂 That might be useful!

I have a calculated guess what it includes:

IF I understand correctlly AOL Mystery Bundles only includes MVM titles,

"Titles included will be different to Blu-Ray bundle. Titles included will not be in Christmas sale nor Clearance sale."

So if that is the case, then the possible titles should be:

AIR TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
BERSERK TV SERIES [ORIGINAL] - COMPLETE COLLECTION (18) DVD
FATE/STAY NIGHT TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 1 COLLECTION (18) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 2 COLLECTION (15) DVD
PARANOIA AGENT COLLECTION (18) DVD
SAMURAI HAREM COLLECTION (15) DVD
USAGI DROP COLLECTION (PG) DVD
TRIGUN COLLECTION (15) DVD

The DVD Bundle is called "DVD CHRISTMAS MYSTERY BUNDLE 1 (18) DVD", implying it includes titles with 18 ranking, but the Classification is 15

Full value stated of the Bundle is 149.99, divided by 5 titles its 29.99 each, so Fate, Trigun and Berserk are out

that leaves:

AIR TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 2 COLLECTION (15) DVD
SAMURAI HAREM COLLECTION (15) DVD

and Two more titles out of three:

OREIMO - SEASON 1 COLLECTION (18) DVD
USAGI DROP COLLECTION (PG) DVD
PARANOIA AGENT COLLECTION (18) DVD

I hope it helps

I keep waiting and hoping! I've yet to order any anime for myself this year. It's almost like going out of your house without your cell phone, you just feel naked. I'm used to spending at least $1,000 USD and this year...
I want to say that maybe I'm sick, but I think it's just that the offerings this year compared to the last few years are not nearly as good. That and I realized that the more I buy, the less outstanding purchases are left for me. I'm still being patient though! Keep the faith everyone

I have a calculated guess what it includes:

I hope it helps
I think you might be missing something🤔 I think someone mentioned the titles dont have to be the same price so they dont need to be 29.99.

All the same, pretty much none of those titles you listed are of interest to me. Even if you might not be entirely correct that is still not a very good sign... Thanks for your help:)

Back