UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Seems like the Shout Factory! US release has HDR10 (bare minimum of HDR). Not sure if AL shares the same release as G-Kids/Shout Factory (Evangelion 3.0+1.11's 4K did, for example).
BELLE US UHD does not share discs with the UK/FR release. US UHD is authored by Duplitech, UK/FR UHD by VDMS. Can't speak for the US UHD, but UK/FR UHD has HDR10 and Dolby Vision FEL.

There is a French standard edition of the UHD, but it omits the bonus discs. The French BD+Bonus discs were authored locally by Com'On Screen and don't have English subtitles.

I believe the bonus Blu-ray discs are also exclusive to the Deluxe Edition set.

BONUS BLU-RAY DISC 1:​

• The Making of BELLE
  • Voice Recordings – Behind the Scenes
  • Collection of Stage Greetings
  • Collection of Cast Interview
  • Interview with Director Mamoru Hosoda
  • Interview with Kaho Nakamura & Takeru Satoh
  • Interview with Kaho Nakamura & Lilas Ikuta
  • Interview with Mamoru Hosoda, Kaho Nakamura & Daiki Tsuneta
  • Takeru Satoh Talks About the Charm of the Film

BONUS BLU-RAY DISC 2:​

• A Conversation with Mamoru Hosoda
  • Design Gallery
  • Finding the Voice of BELLE
  • Hosoda Draws BELLE
  • Kylie McNeill Sings ‘Gales of Song’
  • Music of BELLE
  • Scene Breakdown – Ballroom
  • Scene Breakdown – Train Station
  • Trailers
  • Interview with Taisei Iwasaki – Composer for BELLE
  • BAFTA Interview with Director Mamoru Hosoda
  • Interview with Director Mamoru Hosoda and Eric Wong
NGL this just strikes me as AL, or whoever made the decision to omit the extras, needlessly making the standard set worse, especially seeing as, from what I’ve heard, the US release does come with some extras so at least some of these should fit on the main disc.

Last edited:
4k day is over and prices are still the same they just never got discounted it’s confusing
I don't care at all for 4K so I wouldn't know what the usual price is. However I have seen a few comments in this thread saying they have been discounted. In any case I've sent them a message asking for some explanation but who knows if they'll answer it.

4k day is over and prices are still the same they just never got discounted it’s confusing
I was keeping an eye out, thinking I’d order a small selection of the price dropped even just a little.
But if Belle is anything to go by (along with my expectations for a decent price), they don’t seem to have been discounted much if at all. Belle wasn‘t any more expensive several months back (and now it’s a several month older title…)
I was keeping an eye on Conan's price. I would have pulled the trigger if it actually did get a discount

I‘ll still keep an eye out, as I’m not completely sure if those were the promotional prices or if someone forgot to flip the switch (a lot of things seem to be ‘imperfectly implemented’ in this 12 days…)

Still waiting on my 1st December orders - only 4 titles.

Appreciate their website says to expect longer waits during the festive period but not sure how long to expect.

Anyone have any experience on how long it takes?

Still waiting on my 1st December orders - only 4 titles.

Appreciate their website says to expect longer waits during the festive period but not sure how long to expect.

Anyone have any experience on how long it takes?
I too placed an order on the 1st. It was posted out on Friday 8th, and Royal Mail emailed me Saturday to tell me the package would arrive today. Just waiting for that now.

Vinyl day today. BOGOF on all these titles.

The email says you can get all the AoT vinyl sets for less than £100 and also shows JJK0, but none of them are listed on the offer page.

Last edited:
Too bad that discount code not works here :/

Btw. some discounted titles not listed in filters, lol?

Idk about other 4K CEs, but I know OP Red was £10 cheaper than it was before the 12 days sale started (it's been the same price the whole sale though). I'm new to 4K, so I don't know average prices, but another film I want to preorder from elsewhere is £25 for just the film on 1 disc, so I figured Red wasn't tooo bad a price (with bonus 10% unlimited discount) considering there's 2 more disks and a bunch of physical extras. I'm not sure I'd call it a huge discount like they made it sound there would be though.

I've received two of my orders from day 1 of the sale (second just arrived now). It's definitely slower than previous years. I wonder if they're short staffed and it's causing all the delays and mix ups. There's a lot of illness going around atm.

Just to check Anime limited sales ends on midnight 12th of Dec right?
Just make sure i got enough time to think things over.

Back