UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Still waiting on my 1st December orders - only 4 titles.

Appreciate their website says to expect longer waits during the festive period but not sure how long to expect.

Anyone have any experience on how long it takes?
Part of the problem is if your order has an item that has "Additional stock on back order" and the fact i don't think they do partial dispatches anymore, mean your order sits there.
Even in my case where I ordered 50 mins into the sale but ordered a copy of Gundam 00 OVA in part of that order and that one item isnt in stock currently.

I either didn't notice when I ordered it was not in stock or it changed at a later date, I honestly didn't check at the time.
So I would check all your items and see if any are awaiting stock, if everything is in stock then I would have expected it too have shipped especially if day 1

EDIT: Sale probably ends 5pm on 13th and pre order (akame ga kill, food war, ect) usually get extended but don't know if the voucher codes work after the sale period
Will porbably get a email from AllTheAnime in the next few days with the time it actually ends

Last edited:
Finally placing my Christmas orders and finally dipping into the Gundam series. Everything is in stock except for Gundam 0083. I hope they'll place it in backorder soon, so I can still use the BOGOF option before the sale finishes.

0083 is now back in stock, so I wanted to order, but this time another Gundam blu ray (first season, part 2) is sold out... I hope I get lucky within the next 48 hours...

Thanks to those of you who replied to my query.

From what I recall, the 4 titles I ordered were all in stock and had no backorders.

Eh, suppose I'm just used to having dispatch confirmation within a few days from other companies.

I'll just wait.

giphy.gif

I’m still waiting on my orders to be shipped as well, getting kind of worried that they might not arrive in time for Christmas.
Part of the problem is if your order has an item that has "Additional stock on back order" and the fact i don't think they do partial dispatches anymore, mean your order sits there.
I would like to imagine that this shouldn’t be the case for the mystery boxes at least as AL doesn’t restock those once they sell out IIRC, though those are in limbo just like the other orders, regardless it’s a pretty ridiculous policy on their part if this is the case, especially in the run up to Christmas, better for some orders to arrive on time than none at all.

Last edited:
One of my two AL sale orders arrived today, the second was dispatched today, both were placed on the 1st of December :)
They seem to be arriving quickly for some people but taking an age for others, not sure what’s going on behind the scenes but I’m just hoping that they dispatch the remaining orders soon.
My parcel has just arrived, courtesy of a postman who thinks lightly tapping on the door is better than ringing the doorbell. Luckily I was passing near the front door.
With what some delivery drivers are like, it wouldn’t surprise me if they sneak up to the door in a cardboard box like Solid Snake, ever so gently tap the door and then sneak away without actually delivering the package lol.

They seem to be arriving quickly for some people but taking an age for others, not sure what’s going on behind the scenes but I’m just hoping that they dispatch the remaining orders soon.

With what some delivery drivers are like, it wouldn’t surprise me if they sneak up to the door in a cardboard box like Solid Snake, ever so gently tap the door and then sneak away without actually delivering the package lol.
I once got a parcel where the delivery driver just handed it in next door without attempting to deliver it to the correct house, but then again that was Fastways who are basically the Irish equivalent of Hermes.

My sale order from the 8th was delivered today and RM left it in our recycling bin.

Yikes, I'm glad you managed to retrieve it (I assume?)

Sorry if my post before seemed to anyone like I was downplaying the issue, just was saying what had happened with my orders, I agree with various posters here that they've probably been slower this year to ship things out and it's somewhat frustrating! :)

Back