UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Talked myself out of double dipping for Escadlowne, I know the video is better than the US release but I remember hearing the US subtitles are better? Did throw in a copy of Outlaw Star since that one is a clone of the JP release and I do love the look of old remastered anime.

My order from last week still hasn't shipped so I'm guessing I won't get it till after Christmas, considering international ship times. Not a huge deal for me personally since I'm buying for myself but I feel bad for those that actually wanted it to arrive before then.

Monday 18th and Wednesday 20th are the last Royal Mail post dates before Christmas for 2nd Class and 1st Class respectively.

As I'm away the 22nd-27th then I hope I won't miss my order. Not sure if AL offer tracking numbers.

Just received a FedEx email. A parcel from all the anime (6.3kg) is on its way will it be just the two mystery boxes or will it also include my later orders? And will I get back from Cologne before it arrives?

MVM DVD mystery bundle (£19.99):

Haibane - Renmei
Oreimo (kinda of excepted this one as it was on AlltheAnime christmas sale)
The Skull man
When they cry season 2
When they cry season 3

Not ideal for me but if you look at them as £4 each then overall prety good bundle, all series so that was a little bit of a surprise, usually see a movie in there.
Skull man is the only repeat from last years bundle.
When they cry I'm pretty sure has been in the clearance sale before, but not during this sale, so maybe wasnt expeting those to be options
And unfortunatly sale is over now so people can't grab a bundle now either if there was titles making it worth it.

Haibane - Renmei
The Skull man
When they cry season 2
When they cry season 3

Not ideal for me but if you look at them as £4 each then overall prety good bundle, all series so that was a little bit of a surprise, usually see a movie in there.
When they cry I'm pretty sure has been in the clearance sale before, but not during this sale, so maybe wasnt expeting those to be options
And unfortunatly sale is over now so people can't grab a bundle now either if there was titles making it worth it.
2 seasons of the same show and it is s2 and s3? definitely feels like a marketing trick for people to buy s1 of the set. Oh well at least none of these are duplicates. Thanks for that :)

Haibane - Renmei
The Skull man
When they cry season 2
When they cry season 3

Have.
Have.
Whats that?
Have.
Have.

Well, then. Not a big loss I didnt end up buying that one then. I am interested in a better edition of one of them than the one I have, but the standard DVD one certainly wouldnt be it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Haibane - Renmei
Oreimo (kinda of excepted this one as it was on AlltheAnime christmas sale
The Skull man
When they cry season 2
When they cry season 3

Thanks for the info.

It is strange that 'When They Cry' were included as they were on clearance when I checked

Looking now at the site, it does not seems as if the clearance selection has been changed or reduced, so I'm assuming not many bought them.

Haibane - Renmei
The Skull man
When they cry season 2
When they cry season 3

To chime in with the above reply;
Have
Have
Have
Have
Have
(albeit mostly BR versions)

Have.
Have.
Whats that?
Have.
Have.

Well, then. Not a big loss I didnt end up buying that one then. I am interested in a better edition of one of them than the one I have, but the standard DVD one certainly wouldnt be it.

Thanks for letting me know!

And to add to the discussion;
I already have BR versions of most. AFAIK, ‘The Skull Man’ is DVD only (otherwise I need to upgrade my copy!).
The ‘Higurashi’ titles were indeed both in the clearance sale, albeit some of the priciest in the list. In fact; they still are. I guess that means the bundle is decently priced.

Back