UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Glad I didnt buy that MVM box. Season 2 + 3 of a series you cant easily buy Season 1 on DVD doesnt seem like a good value

Plus side. Anime Limited uses Fedex so parcel was safely handed to me this morning (unlike DPD who just leaves parcels in the car park)

Got some of my first order today. Fed Ex gonna Fed Ex, delivered 2 of the 3 boxes while the first one is being held in customs. At least I won't get a tax bill for this order in May like I did with my non-mystery box Christmas sale order last year as shown in the image.

Ship date 14/12/2022
Delivery date 20/12/22
Invoice date 29/05/23
PXL_20231215_142138874~2.jpg

Last edited:
Home at last. No anime waiting for me, but there's something at the RM delivery centre (I think it's my mum's usual Aussie calendar though). Maybe FedEx will turn up someday soon with those mystery boxes.

Have now had three notifications from FedEx and one from ATA about my MB package, which is due next Monday. I hate to think how long it will be before they get round to shipping Shirobako!

My first delivery arrived today, pretty sure it's the order I placed on the 5th December but didn't have the time to open up the box to see

Looks like one of the items I ordered during Xmas sale (B the Beginning UE) is sold out now even though I added to cart and paid the whole order on 2nd day of sale.

Looks like my orders won't be dispatched until that item is back in stock :(

Looks like one of the items I ordered during Xmas sale (B the Beginning UE) is sold out now even though I added to cart and paid the whole order on 2nd day of sale.

Looks like my orders won't be dispatched until that item is back in stock :(
Once the UE is out of stock there won't be anymore. As was in stock when you paid for it, it should have been allocated to you at that point.

One of my Christmas sale orders has been on stuck on 'Sender has despatched item' since the 8th Dec on the Royal Mail tracking site.

Some of my other orders that were shipped after this one have had further tracking updates, so I'm guessing this one is either in the huge backlog RM have and I'm not seeing it until after Xmas or it's just been lost 😂

One of my Christmas sale orders has been on stuck on 'Sender has despatched item' since the 8th Dec on the Royal Mail tracking site.

Some of my other orders that were shipped after this one have had further tracking updates, so I'm guessing this one is either in the huge backlog RM have and I'm not seeing it until after Xmas or it's just been lost 😂
Probably RM backlog, I had one stuck in a hub for a week while others that were dispatched after arrived before it.

Or its just RM not updating tracking so it looks like they stick to the tracked 48, I've had that with a previous parcel. Its how they make it look like they are delivering in the time frame.

Have now had three notifications from FedEx and one from ATA about my MB package, which is due next Monday. I hate to think how long it will be before they get round to shipping Shirobako!
Have now had ANOTHER three emails (one yesterday and two so far this morning) from FedEx and one more from ATA about my package being delivered today. If it doesn't turn up I will be very disappointed.

Has anyone had Shirobako ship yet?
It's release is today
Nope, still waiting. I think all the new releases have release dates of Dec 18th. Weirdly I've already had Food Wars ship and arrive a few days ago. I also ordered Kids on the Slope, Shirobako, and Kaiji, but they're still waiting to be shipped.

I'm starting to think these will be a post-Xmas job.

I have an order from the 11th still listed as unfulfilled. Should I expect this to not arrive before xmas?
If they haven't told you it's been dispatched, then I doubt it'll make it before the weekend. And if they start their Christmas hols this week, it could be mid-January.

My MVM via AllTheAnime orders and some 12th day orders still haven't shipped either.
If they dispatch tomorrow (maybe wednesday), you might have a chance but honestly its looking unlikley it'll arrvie before christmas,

They do send all the Royal mail stuff tracked so they genrally have to aim for there 2-3 day delivery a bit more than just standard stuff, because there is a bit more of a record of all the details, but christmas period always has some delays, so may depend on your area and other elements for if they manage to stick too it, but technically the 18th / today was the last postage date for 2nd class.

Last edited:
Back