UK Originated Manga makes US "Great Graphic Novels for

Mohawk52

Thousand Master
Teens" list. The American Library Association listed "William Shakspear's Romeo and Juliet" by Sonia Leong, as one of several other manga and graphic novels recommmended for teen reading, from round the world by their Young Adult Library Services Association Well done Sonia. Sadly Emma's Hamlet hasn't appeared, but the list is growing on a weekly basis.

First reported at ANN

Re: UK Originated Manga makes US "Great Graphic Novels

Mohawk52 said:
Teens" list. The American Library Association listed "William Shakspear's Romeo and Juliet" by Sonia Leong, as one of several other manga and graphic novels recommmended for teen reading, from round the world by their Young Adult Library Services Association Well done Sonia. Sadly Emma's Hamlet hasn't appeared, but the list is growing on a weekly basis.

First reported at ANN

Great to hear.

Yay, thanks dudes for picking up on this, I only just found out about it myself ^__^ Didn't make the final cut sadly, but when you're up against the likes of Deathnote, well *shrugs shoulders* can't complain!!

Outlawstar - yays, thank you for wanting to pick it up at Tomo-Dachi! I only have 5 copies on me though, so shall I try to reserve one for you?

sonia_leong said:
Yay, thanks dudes for picking up on this, I only just found out about it myself ^__^ Didn't make the final cut sadly, but when you're up against the likes of Deathnote, well *shrugs shoulders* can't complain!!

Outlawstar - yays, thank you for wanting to pick it up at Tomo-Dachi! I only have 5 copies on me though, so shall I try to reserve one for you?

Yeah that would be great.Thanks.

Back