Ultimate Muscle starts Mon 25th

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
As the title says, Ultimate Muscle starts on Monday 25th October on Kix! (Sky 627). It's replacing Digimon: Data Squad in the schedule I believe.

I'm not messing with ya this time, either. :p

Now then, I have some feeling miserable to do about having £100 essentially stolen from me through PSN. :cry:

Nice, any idea if any of the studio's are thinking of releasing the Ultimate muscle on boxsets? i used to watch it ages ago, was a good laugh.

Off Topic: how the hell did that happen?

Tachi- said:
Nice, any idea if any of the studio's are thinking of releasing the Ultimate muscle on boxsets? i used to watch it ages ago, was a good laugh.

I doubt it, 4Kids aren't exactly known for getting their shows out on DVD in a complete manner. Only Vol.1 was ever released in R1.

Tachi- said:
Off Topic: how the hell did that happen?
Someone must have gotten ahold of my password somehow. Admittedly, I have used it in quite few not-so-secure places. Sony gave me the wonderous options of getting my account and PS3 banned, but my money back, or to just leave it and let them have the money. They are so generous. I can't even use the purchased content as it's all PSP stuff. ¬.¬

But that's not the only awesome thing, suddenly, out of freaking nowhere, BATMAN OF THE motherflipping FUTURE!

Seriously, all Kix needs to do is get the rights to Power Rangers in Space and we have best Channel ever.

I watched the first two eps dubbed, and I thought it was really funny

It's kind of a sequel to Kinnikuman, has anybody seen this and thought it was good because it's like 200eps + movies but I'm thinking of watchin' it

Ahh I don't have Sky unfortunetly, stuck with lame-ass Virgin media, so I'm not sure if I've got that channel. But I'm happy to hear it's back! Used to watch this all the time on Toonami :D

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Ahh I don't have Sky unfortunetly, stuck with lame-ass Virgin media, so I'm not sure if I've got that channel. But I'm happy to hear it's back! Used to watch this all the time on Toonami :D
AFIK Kix is FTA on all platforms bar Freeview.

I really like this. 4Kids's adaptation may be furiously irreverent, but I find it appallingly funny at times. It's a pity the manga's fairly pricey, and several of the older volumes are difficult to procure; I'd love to start collecting the series.

I have to confess, as well, I'm fond of the characters. Yudetamago is able to pull out some ridiculously compelling--and distinctive--designs, and you can't help but feel some warped element of national pride that it should be a British character, Kevin Mask, who transpires to be the "cool guy" of the series. Being from Northern Ireland, mind, I could also feasibly lay claim to the Irish walrus as my national representative. Dual identity, and all that.

The Japanese version's pretty enjoyable, too. The second ending of Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Muscle II is amongst my favourite opening and ending tunes. Really compelling listening.

Back