Urrr....ok....?

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
I just returned home from the cinema and found a dvd of princess mononoke sitting behind the door. It appears to be real, but I havn't tried it and was wondering if optimum releasing has gone mad or something and just randomly sent out copies, there was no packaging or a note with it and im sitting here very confused. As far as I know a) people dont randomly just give dvd's through letterboxes to you and b) no one knows that I particularly like anime around here so....ummm....urrr...yeah... :? Not that i'm complaining...

Perhaps is a new charity incentive, "Give an Impoverished DVD a new home"?

Every year more and more Ghibli DVD's are suffering neglect and abuse at the hands of under appreciative 5 year olds wrongly given a masterpiece in the mistake that it was a Disney film.
Please, give your anime DVD's the love and respect they deserve, give it to an Otaku today...

;)

Yeah, I just came home and found it lying there, not sealed, just the disk, in its box. Thats all.... I have never owned this DVD, at least, not untill now...unless someone comes to claim it... The only things I could think for reasons would be a) Its some kind of explosive b) A rental to the wrong house and c) someone is really nice....

I have never seen this before, so I guess i'll watch it at some point...but still...

EDIT: Well, I just tried it and it works fine :D Jellous? :p

The only thing I can think of is that somebody borrowed it from a friend and then accidentally posted it through the wrong door when they returned it.

Sent from a company to a wrong house, Happened a few times with me.:)
1) I was meant to be reciveing a PS memory card and got the memory card as well as SSX.
2) I randomly received Manga Ent's Collection of Ninja Scroll, Akira and Ghost in the Shell.

Back