Urrr, you know, the funny bits at the end...

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
I was wondering if anyone could answer a few things for me regarding the funny bits at the end of both Naruto and Bleach (the bits after the next episode previews i.e Bleach's Shinigami Guide Book Golden) and their dub/DVD releases.

Firstly, Naruto. I can't remeber at what point during the series these started in Naruto, so does anyone know when they start and if they are present on either the UK or US DVD releases?

Bleach wise, I am aware that they have started doing them for the US DVD releases once the episodes reach the animated mini-stories, around episode 50sumin. But I am not sure as to whether or not they are present on the UK releases, I THINK they should be on the end of series 3, although I am not sure exactly as to where the set goes up to, may have to wait for series 4 to find out for sure.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this, I think they are quite integral, especially to DVD releases, that and the are funny...and...stuff.

They are available after episode 52 (The Shinigami Cup starts at 54) and i can tell you it is dubbed (listening to the Japanese version is better imo :))

Clouded said:
They are available after episode 52 (The Shinigami Cup starts at 54) and i can tell you it is dubbed (listening to the Japanese version is better imo :))

So they are on the UK discs, yeh?

I have no idea what they are in Naruto. I haven't noticed any so far (episode 140ish) on the US DVDs; they go end credits, preview then a tedious replay of a few seconds of the ending credits again. I think there might have been one mini omake skit on one of the very early sets before/after one of the end-of-season preview episodes.

Is it something which is meant to happen on every TV episode or did it start later on than I have watched up to?

R

Huh, I just checked a couple of fansub episodes of Naruto (122 and 192) and I didn't see them, guess they do start in Shippuden, silly me. :p

I will ask again when Shippuden releases start. :D

Back