US Region Free Blu-rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tested the Sentai release of Highschool of the Dead? I noticed the OVA on the Bypass list but I can't find anything on the series itself.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Anyone tested the Sentai release or Highschool of the Dead? I noticed the OVA on the Bypass list but I can't find anything on the series itself.
It should still be covered by the bypass method (both the series and the collectors edition since it was released before geo locking was implemented).

Baggie_Saiyan said:
Could that mean the complete series might also be Region B then?
That would be extremely unlikely since that release is either using old stock or they used the original masters since it would cost to create new disc masters with zone A region coding, and since they locked out brotherhood later in the series run it would be more likely that the original series will be region locked on the blu-ray side.

ALDNOAH.ZERO: Volume 1 LE - region free.

Lists have been updated. Thanks everyone for the confirmations & info. :)

fabricatedlunatic said:
Sentai's Patlabor movies 1 & 2 are both Geolocked.

Funimation's Inari Kon Kon is locked to region A. Booo.

Well looks like Maiden Japan sets join the Geolocked bandwagon.

Inari Kon Kon's result is not surprising: Kadokawa.

NormanicGrav said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Sentai's Patlabor movies 1 & 2 are both Geolocked.

Funimation's Inari Kon Kon is locked to region A. Booo.

Well looks like Maiden Japan sets join the Geolocked bandwagon.

Inari Kon Kon's result is not surprising: Kadokawa.
The patlabor new files OVA set is geolocked as well, so they've been on the bandwagon for a while now.

Has anyone had any success in playing Discotek's Castle of Cagliostro disc? It's managed to overcome my multi region player, even after I've manually changed the player's area code to US.....

Lavigne said:
Has anyone had any success in playing Discotek's Castle of Cagliostro disc? It's managed to overcome my multi region player, even after I've manually changed the player's area code to US.....
Works fine for me on my BDX3200 set to region A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back