Valentines Day Present Ideas please

Aye that could work. I dont mind cheesey lol, I just need to look like ive made an effort otherwise il look like a prick cause she's going out tuesday to get me something lol

RetroRainbow said:
First things first: Don't buy her roses/chocolate/everything every single boy buys every year.
Romantic? Sure, for something that is stereotypical and requires no thought. It's almost insulting.
Buy her something she'll love. You say she likes music? I agree with what Martin said on the first page, and that was a nice touch with the gig tickets. Nice and personal. A love letters' a great idea. Anyone could send a loving e-mail/text, but a letter has that extra special touch, something tangible that she can keep.

Il see what I can do. If not cause Panic's new album is out soon, il say I was gonnag et her that but its not out, so il get it when it comes out and give her something small for VD.

And thank you, you really sound like you know what your saying :lol: (And no thats not sarcasm)

:lol: I was tempted by that but, around here the delivery service is crap. My dad sends mom flowers EVERY year and they are always hours late :lol:

:lol: well i promised her that when we go to Panic! At The Disco id get her somethin there and thier album cause its not released yet. She seemed over the moon with it though :lol:

Back