Video of the London Expo

jeremy1985

Kiznaiver
On May 27th, I attended the London Expo held at the Excel Center. Whilst I was there I captured lots of footage to create another highlights video (similar to the <a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fKFkFTljNw">Naruto Extravagaza video</a>). This new 3 and half minute video (featuring huge amounts of cosplayers!) can now be viewed over at <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13YeSYdVYzQ">YouTube by clicking here</a>.

Great Vid, It must of been fantastic there If only I wasn't so busy on my Final Major Project I would've gone ; _ ;

yeh i got a fast track ticket.

from speaking to quite a few people, sunday was really quiet compared to saturday, that's why i looks so empty.
(apparently saturday was really warm as well, there was no air conditioning from what i can gather.)

i took my friend with me. he wanted to gt amanda tapping's autograph. he missed the chance to have a picture with her, so he ended up wating 6 hours in one line to get her autograph. (and i'm not joking, i kept checking up on him, he was there for about 6 hours)

the event was really enjoyable.
i was particularly interested in the GITS: SAC ova, but i was really difficult to watch as it was subtitled and there was a really loud robot wars battle going on next to the screening room.

i got some great deals on anime from ADV though. so it made up for that.

Another awesome video; the song is from Bleach, am I right?

Also, I'm sure I saw some of those Naruto cosplayers in the previous video from Jeremy, especially the guy that goes as Zabuza. He looks a lot like Zabuza!

Hehh.. what happend to the tiny hall, where there was a variation of cos-players? It's only ever Naruto, Bleach or Final Fantasy now. Being a cos-player myself this really annoys me...

Paul said:
Another awesome video; the song is from Bleach, am I right?

Also, I'm sure I saw some of those Naruto cosplayers in the previous video from Jeremy, especially the guy that goes as Zabuza. He looks a lot like Zabuza!

Yep your right, the song i used is the 3rd ending used in Bleach.

And there were a few cosplayers from the naruto event. (there were so manycosplayers in general, i lost track of who i'd ask to take pictures of, lol.)

I want to go to one of these expos some day, but I get the feeling I'll spend most of the day just playing the video games if anything else. Otherwise it looks more like a shopping centre mixed with a circus. :|

Back