Weekly anime-themed TV show?

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to forum post made by an employee of Rapture TV, the UK digitial TV channel is working on a (possibly weekly) anime-themed news-and-reviews program in similar style to their home produced G@mers TV series.

I'm interested, as i actually have that channel.

Although i'm guessing in the reviews there will be a fair amount of spoilers so i may steer clear.

Ryo Chan said:
sounds interesting, though i've noticed alot of anime game reviews lately on Jetix's PXG
There have been a lot of anime themed games making their way over here of late, which in itself is a kind of encouraging sign, especially as many seem to do fairly well on HMV's bestselling list.

I cannot STAND PXG or Keitaro. >=( That guy royally narks me off.

As for the rapture tihng, could be good news, but I doubt the show itself will be of grand quality. Proove me wrong, rapture, please oh please proove me wrong.. I don't want stuff on the quality of Game Network else I might cry. =(

Didn't they have an anime/game/Jpop themed show on the Sci-fi channel a few years back called 'Saiko Exciting?' (or something similar)
I quite enjoyed it - albeit perhaps it was geared towards a male audience with the eye candy of the presenter and commentary.

I think Rapture TV could do well with a similar type show, as long as there is enough content and it's up to date. Nothing worse than seeing something that is a few months old and it's getting released 'next week'. :p
________
DAIHATSU BEE

neptune2venus said:
Didn't they have an anime/game/Jpop themed show on the Sci-fi channel a few years back called 'Saiko Exciting?' (or something similar)
I quite enjoyed it - albeit perhaps it was geared towards a male audience with the eye candy of the presenter and commentary.

I think Rapture TV could do well with a similar type show, as long as there is enough content and it's up to date. Nothing worse than seeing something that is a few months old and it's getting released 'next week'. :p

yeah saiko exciting was a pretty good show. too bad it stopped, as they showed many anime in the morning, and other related programs.
Rapture could also do a similar show with some updated stuff, like newr content like 'neptune2venus' pointed out.

Back