Well hello there

The Time Traveller

Brigade Leader
Hey there, I'm The Time Traveller, sometimes people call me TT.

I'm a huuuuuuge Dragon Ball fan, I've been importing Dragon Ball merchandise for a few years now, got figuarts, got Dragon Boxes, got Art Books, the manga, plenty. I used to watch the dub when I was a kid but I haven't seen it in years, other than the Kai dub.

I also like some DC comics, mainly Batman, especially Frank Miller's and Grant Morrison's stuff, and the current Green Lantern.

I've been into anime and manga for a decade now, still got a few Manga VHS tapes.

I've been out of the whole fandom for a while now due to lack of funds and no interest in piracy, but I'm back into it now.

edit: Oh yeah, I'll be willing to try anything, but I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Naruto.

I usually like stuff from the 80s to 90s, my favourite anime series are Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Macross (and Robotech), Fist of the North Star, NGE, Berserk...

I like Death Note though, still making it through the manga, finished the anime series a while ago, gave it a miss at the time since I had no money. :lol:

My favourite manga series are... well... I just bought any random manga that was in the shops when I was younger, I have loads of incomplete series, I don't usually make it through most manga, I prefer American comics to Japanese anyway... read through all of Y: The Last Man recently, now I'm gonna go through all of The Invisibles.

What business is yours as a time traveller? Is the standard progression of sixty seconds per observed minute insufficient for you?

I fear that those in your profession would find it most difficult to establish frames of reference between themselves and other objects. Presumably you keep a handbook to special relativity about your person whilst on the job.

Back