What did you BUY today?

Ordered Kill la Kill Part 1 of 3 - Blu-Ray Collector's Edition from Anime Limited as part of their 12 days of christmas. At £26.99 how could i not, makes me happy that i didn't pre-order it. I know this is the version with the 0.4 second de-synchronisation in the dub but that doesn't bother me as i won't be watching in the dub.

Gemsy-chan said:
Ordered Kill la Kill Part 1 of 3 - Blu-Ray Collector's Edition from Anime Limited as part of their 12 days of christmas. At £26.99 how could i not, makes me happy that i didn't pre-order it. I know this is the version with the 0.4 second de-synchronisation in the dub but that doesn't bother me as i won't be watching in the dub.

I did the same, and with the same logic. Of course, now I have to buy the other two parts even though I wasn't especially planning on getting the CEs, so they have me trapped! ;)

I think I have bought more Anime Limited sets now than I have any other UK anime releases in the last three years combined.

R

Second DVD in the space of a week that's turned up as a Region 1 disc when the product listing on Amazon was definitely the region 2 page - suppose I should have checked closer that the seller was American and assumed it wouldn't match up.

ABUSING the Christmas Markets until they close on Sunday.

On Monday and today I bought kasespatzle (monday with ham, today ham and saurkraut) and garlic bread with cheese (monday with peppers too). Om nom nom. Getting happily fat until New Year now as even though I'm down about my weight and figure I'm more unhappier about work and how I feel atm :p

Purchased Patlabor TV 1-4 Blu-Ray from TRSI. I know MVM aren't releasing the TV series over here, so am importing those as they are a fantastic price.
I'll be buying the New Files from MVM as I want to support them releasing older/classic series.

Also pre-ordered the Magical Index movie and .hack//SIGN DVD.

Still tempted to buy From the New World / Gargantia / Toradora but can't bring myself to for some reason.

Got a decent Christmas pay bonus and wanting to splurge a bit.

Decided to go into the city and make use of some of the sales/giftcard... or spend in general.

Got:
1 purple suit vest - Debenhams
Morphy Phillips slow cooker
UberBlatt vol. 0 - Yen Press
The Evil Within - PS4 Ltd Edition
Alchemy Gothic 2015 calendar.
A tasty pulled pork w/ sage and onion stuffing sandwich.
Thin sirloin steaks
Cadbury's triple chocolate roll (for Ryo)
Lemonade Relentless

Online:
Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms Battalion - WaylandGames.co.uk
Can't argue with free shipping promotions. :D Very happy Chaz today.

Final order at TRSI Christmas sale.

Hellsing Ultimate Part 1 & 2 (Can't trust Manga with part 3 Blu-Ray), will pick up US part 3 when on a Funi sale.
Black lagoon Season 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
Black lagoon OVA Blu-Ray
Darker Than Black Season 1 DVD
Darker Than Black Season 2 Blu-Ray

I very nearly checked out with Broken Blade, Girls und Panzer TV & OVA, Those Who Hunt Elves, and Bodacious Space Pirates but decided to cut down. Perhaps I will get GuP and BB when they are cheaper over here as the prices aren't that different compared to the UK.

Also almost got Maoyu, but not sure how great it is?

Pandora Hearts odds and ends artbook.

Now I have both the English and Japanese version, just because I wanted to be able to read the notes in English and support Yen Press. If anyone else happens to be a fan of the series, I highly recommend the book. It's gorgeous.

Donated $60 to the Clannad Visual Novel Kickstarter.

$60 tier ($50 for US owners) contains a physical copy of the Clannad game with Kickstarter exclusive packaging, physical copy of the Arrange OST and an 80 page artbook. This tier is basically an English translation of the first print edition from Japan.

NormanicGrav said:
Donated $60 to the Clannad Visual Novel Kickstarter.

$60 tier ($50 for US owners) contains a physical copy of the Clannad game with Kickstarter exclusive packaging, physical copy of the Arrange OST and an 80 page artbook. This tier is basically an English translation of the first print edition from Japan.
I'm still on the fence about this - I don't know whether to add the side story. Need to decide before Friday.

Back