What did you BUY today?

GITS/GITS 2 DVDs
Tenchi movie DVD set
Big Cheese magazine
Kerrang (really kinda sucks, but I still get it...)
Goldfinger's Disconnection Notice album
Harry Potter lanyard for my work pass

a Reading Festival presale ticket.This way,i have a whole year to sell it if the lineup is crappy.Plus it gets rid of the rush,and eventual buying of three day tickets next year :p

voddas said:
McIcy said:
An Engagement Ring for my Girlfriend, but she's not getting it til we are in Cyprus next month
Wow! Nice! Good on you man :wink:

Forgot my credit cards, luckily they need to order the ring first and have it made to the right size so I am now waiting for a phone call from the jewellers to say I can pick it up

McIcy said:
voddas said:
McIcy said:
An Engagement Ring for my Girlfriend, but she's not getting it til we are in Cyprus next month
Wow! Nice! Good on you man :wink:

Forgot my credit cards, luckily they need to order the ring first and have it made to the right size so I am now waiting for a phone call from the jewellers to say I can pick it up

I bet it was a nightmare to choose. Well it would have been for me anyway. Bless the internet for being able to choose in the comfort of your own home, instead of the pressure of standing in the jewelers with hungry eyed staff looking over your shoulder.

Evil :twisted:

Extra Strong Painkillers
20 Marlboro Red (As per usual)

I also spent 60 quid on getting 2 teeth fixed. Hence the painkillers, I'm in agony.

Pomtry said:
A ping pong table and some new HB pencils for college on monday :D
all you need for uni

anyhew:

ginger snaps trilogy [bought individually] - excellent werewolf horror series, saw them couple years ago on bbc [got them all for a tenner, cheaper than amazon]

wiker man [2006] - yea not as good as the origional but it was 3 for 20 in hmv

naked gun trilogy - so stupidly funny

Hollywoodland - got told it was good

chicken curry & rice - mmmm tasty

Back