What did you BUY today?

A Chicken salad sandswhich from bakers overs
some new rubbers
Winsor and newton water colours 24 studio set -been needing some new ones, they £44 but they where in whsmith sale for £24 bargin =)-

I spent forever searching for the bottled Red Bull but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's only the on-campus shop that sells it I think, but that's closed. Has anyone else experience the delightfulness that is bottled Red Bull?

Aya-Kun said:
sandswhich

LOL!

I've had the Red Bull rip-off's that are in a bottle, like Red Rooster and Blue Bolt. Apart from there being more of it, and it being cheaper... I try to go for regular canned Red Bull.

My last spendings until I get all my long term payments sorted.
Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp figurine (of which is tricky to transform even with guidelines...)
Memory foam insoles
"Shoujo Manga Art Kit" book and CD (Had some useful tones and tips to help me out.)
Cream for my lips (As they're a complete mess with all the sneezing and splitting.)

Several cans of diet coke, monitor wipes (been needed for some time) and The Departed and Black Hawk Down on Blu-ray (Random offer I passed by).

A black shirt/white tie combo from Next for going out tomorrow.
The Wrestler on DVD (seen it, it's fantastic)
300 on DVD (never seen it)
Wispa Gold.
Ranma 1/2 volume 2 manga (yeah I've backtracked and bought more manga).

Yesterday I purchased the right to send a £7 package to an address with a most interesting street name. Why? I know not, but I felt compelled to do so.

I'm doubtful the address truly exists, so whether it makes it or not remains up in the air.

Back