What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Given I bought them for AnimeFreak17 I'm more than a little upset since in all likelihood I'll never see a full refund AND have to refund AF17 what he's paid. Got another package coming via the eBay shipping program on Friday, if there's discs missing again there will be claims filed against Pitney Bowes and eBay

Unknownfate said:
Given I bought them for AnimeFreak17 I'm more than a little upset since in all likelihood I'll never see a full refund AND have to refund AF17 what he's paid. Got another package coming via the eBay shipping program on Friday, if there's discs missing again there will be claims filed against Pitney Bowes and eBay

I've had a few games shipped from USA via the International shipping thing, and they arrived in the same packaging my seller shipped them in and the packaging looked unopened. Is there a chance your ebay seller is just ripping you off?

That's shocking unknownfate. Hopefully the seller gets back to you. What kind of feedback rating did the guy have?

NormanicGrav said:
pCvz5NZh.jpg

If you feel like taking a look at what other imports I got for my PlayStation I have a Imgur album here. I'll probably make a blog post on this game later.

Always cool to see people get Nier. Such an underrated and under-appreciated game.

Unknownfate said:
Not best pleased about the lack of discs in the IMM volumes. Currently harassing the seller to see if its an error on his part or whether eBay Global Shipping are stealing my Anime

Those bastards.......... hey unknownfate.. give them a kick in the teeth and give them another one from me.

Let's wait and see what happens and we will take it from there ok

Hard to say. Hopefully its an oversight on the sellers part since Lupin, Sol Bianca and Cagliostro were in the same package and arrived complete. Item was shipped in a larger than necessary box which was originally sealed with Amazon Prime branded tape so I'd assume it to be the original packaging. Big sticker on the front though telling me it'd been "Resealed by Global Shipping program"

Unknownfate said:
Hard to say. Hopefully its an oversight on the sellers part since Lupin, Sol Bianca and Cagliostro were in the same package and arrived complete. Item was shipped in a larger than necessary box which was originally sealed with Amazon Prime branded tape so I'd assume it to be the original packaging. Big sticker on the front though telling me it'd been "Resealed by Global Shipping program"

Someone must of pinched them while resealing them

@Jatz Sellers rating is mid 600's, few dozen sales in the last few months, no negative or neutral feedback. Don't really want him to lose out if the fault lies with Pitney Bowes but whether harassing eBay or PayPal directly there's no way to file a dispute with only PB

Yukifan said:
I'd be careful when you order season one of Sekirei (if you haven't already) because they seem to have switched to Blu-Ray sized cases.

I do already have it. (Already had S2 too just not the LE). so was aware of the size difference. I've just kept the slipcover on it (which was DVD Size) and added my slipcover from S2 non LE to the one inside the LE so that both volumes in the LE match (by having slipcovers). It's wide enough for that to work. (hopefully that made sense)

animefreak17 said:
Damn ..... what you going to do now?

It's funny tho.... why would someone steal just those DVDs and not take the others?

I'll wait for a response from the seller. If its his fault I'll have him ship the missing discs. If it's the fault of PB I'll complain to them. Are far are you're concerned I can refund for Strawberry Eggs or order you a new set elsewhere.

Unknownfate said:
animefreak17 said:
Damn ..... what you going to do now?

It's funny tho.... why would someone steal just those DVDs and not take the others?

I'll wait for a response from the seller. If its his fault I'll have him ship the missing discs. If it's the fault of PB I'll complain to them. Are far are you're concerned I can refund for Strawberry Eggs or order you a new set elsewhere.

Anything goes dude... in this situation il leave it up to you.... It's a pain in the ass if I was in your shose so I won't complain.

If you can you can
If you can't you can't.

I would like strawberry eggs but if you can't get them then il have something else...... by the way did you get my message about the el hazard series

EsJ4YJcl.jpg

Buddy Complex Vol 0 (Final Act) LE (japanese bl-ray release) and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled vol 3 LE (japanese bu-ray release)
aHd1gunl.jpg

Ace of Diamond Style Book came with free tote bag
o4msWUDl.jpg

This is strange, somehow my post of yesterday evening seems to have disappeared, so here goes again.

Received these two DVD's last week. Rumbling Hearts for 5$ +10$ shipping from Ebay

GroteFoto-RWIXOGEF.jpg

And today my package from UP1USA arrived. Had to wait a bit longer for it than expected, but i did get it in good order. And looking at the contents of the package it was well worth the wait :)

GroteFoto-R4ZCTYO4.jpg

GroteFoto-HYJAQHTA.jpg

GroteFoto-POV4OKCP.jpg

Back