What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IncendiaryLemon said:
I think you got quite lucky getting the artbox!
Yeah a helpful chap on Facebook mentioned that he thought a company still had them and linked me to their site. I actually contacted said site to find out if they still had the box or not before ordering, I probably wouldn't have bought it had they not. They only cost £35 each too which I'm pretty happy with all things considered.

Buzzkillington said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I think you got quite lucky getting the artbox!
Yeah a helpful chap on Facebook mentioned that he thought a company still had them and linked me to their site. I actually contacted said site to find out if they still had the box or not before ordering, I probably wouldn't have bought it had they not. They only cost £35 each too which I'm pretty happy with all things considered.

Yeah, that's a pretty good price, especially given you got the extras too.

Figure addiction is bad.

hjEa8t3.jpg

Yowamushi Pedal: Toudou Jinpachi (Palmate)

ROMNYvjh.jpg

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Collector's Edition from Square Enix EU store
aStBZ8Bh.jpg

lDW5Wy2h.jpg

[spoilerbutton]
qFF5amkh.jpg

UrKQJNdh.jpg

gvipzZZh.jpg

gXJsheDh.jpg

ibvXLNwh.jpg

DmC88RCh.jpg

gbKtM1Mh.jpg

yS5y9d7h.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - I'm really looking forward to playing through this again, this time in an acceptable framerate (although I hear it still drops sometimes which is ridiculous tbh). I'm already regretting not getting the Storybook Edition for the hardback artbook as I'm sure it would have some really nice art (also Velvet, can't forget Velvet), it's a Vanillaware game after all.
C3IjGlol.jpg

lol oh well at least both of season 2 match, i got other anime that doesn't match between seasons like sword art online
which i actually got vol 4 of season 2 today so just waiting for my EX bluray to arrive and then gonna rewatch all of SAO
IMG_20160704_184040_zpsw4syisii.jpg

Back