What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Good to see the Code Geass Resurrection Collector's Edition in some of the posts. Does anyone know if its the same size as the Code Geass movies and fits in the boxset that comes with movie 3 (Glorification)?

Actually is 48hr now
Not for me. Looking at the time of this post:
Millennium Actress shipped from AL
We got notification at the same time, but I looked at my tracking this morning and it's currently at the mail centre near Heathrow and has an estimated arrival time of Monday morning. So Another 48 Hrs later.
As you're in a different part of the country I wonder if it went a different route. ie not through probably one of the busiest MCs in the country.

Not for me. Looking at the time of this post:

We got notification at the same time, but I looked at my tracking this morning and it's currently at the mail centre near Heathrow and has an estimated arrival time of Monday morning. So Another 48 Hours later.
As you're in a different part of the country I wonder if it went a different route. ie not through probably one of the busiest MCs in the country.
I Live in Newport so next to MVM hence why I prefer them due to my close to Chepstow.
750DA7BB-8F69-43C4-936D-BA8477729B42.png
mine went via Jubliee wherever that is (which does seem to be near Heathrow too so no idea what happened)

It surprised me to see that this package actually arrived within 48 hours as well (Oedo 808 will be also, though because Sundays don't get postage from RM, it'll arrive Monday instead).

jZas2B1h.jpg

Today's arrival is Satoshi Kon's Millennium Actress from Anime Limited in a collector's edition Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD package. I noticed some glue stuff on the digipack so that was annoying but overall it's a nice set. The 4K disc is identical to the Shout! Factory Blu-ray disc in terms of audio, subtitles and bonus Interviews. As mentioned before, the 4K disc is presented in Standard Dynamic Range. The Blu-ray disc is Region B locked, but the white subtitles are unlockable on both formats and also includes SDH for those who need it. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Tbh I think it's still all over the place, my ERASED took 24hours, My Cyber City took 48hours, my Millennium Actress still hasn't been picked up...
Went to my local Royal Mail depo and I was told it was scanned as delivered and told the guy I didn't have it and then I was told to phone customer service the guy basically told me its not there problem with out saying it explicitly because as far there concerned its delivered.

Back