What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Seeing all this I really mourn the fact that I was stuck at my workplace (more or less alone in the deserted office!) when that ebay offer was taking place. (And you even got 20%? German ebay only got 15%. .-.)

Hyouka finally arrived, used my £10 off ERASED code for this as I missed the early bird. Nice looking set.

rmQv0BEl.jpg

So are Anime Limited sending everything 2nd class now? I mean I don't really mind as it's free shipping and this took like a week anyway, just curious.

Got a few things today. First up, Hana & Alice from AL's store with the boxing day code.

7HxyGtK.jpg

Then, a couple things from Japan. First up, BD box set of Spice & Wolf II. Was wanting to rewatch this sometime soon, but since the picture quality of Funi's BD is complete ass (due to just upscaling the DVD) and the Japanese sets aren't super expensive used, I sprung for them. First season is also on its way, and expected it to turn up first, so I'm afraid it maybe got hit by customs.

tTIIwCO.jpg

I6jcjbD.jpg

Also got the Japanese DVD box of Aria the Animation. I already own Nozomi's US sets (and put all of my money towards the BD kickstarter), but I came across this set that was super cheap because it's missing a disk, so I went for it since it's a nice set.

9qwQLjV.jpg

Last edited:
Its been a while since I posted some new purchases. Anyway, Here are my first new purchases of the year:

s3shdif.jpg

Finally got my copy of Ordinal Scale I think I ordered before Christmas. The other item, Koyomimonogatari is more of an impulse buy (It was in stock on one of the websites i use and meant quick delivery).

One thing i did notice odd about it was that the side of the obi was blank:

ie92vTl.jpg

The other Monogatari sets I have had had at least something written on it. Just seemed odd to me.

Its been a while since I posted some new purchases. Anyway, Here are my first new purchases of the year:

s3shdif.jpg

Finally got my copy of Ordinal Scale I think I ordered before Christmas. The other item, Koyomimonogatari is more of an impulse buy (It was in stock on one of the websites i use and meant quick delivery).

One thing i did notice odd about it was that the side of the obi was blank:

ie92vTl.jpg

The other Monogatari sets I have had had at least something written on it. Just seemed odd to me.
I would have hoped Koyomi Calendar its what NisoIsin nicknamed it

From the All the Anime webstore, "Genius Party/Genius Party Beyond" BD/DVD set which I "frankensteined" with my Siren Visual DVD sets (took out the DVDs and replaced them with the special features DVDs from the Siren Visual releases)

ata2.jpg

Also a long delayed order from the Right Stuf came in. First the Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD;

rs020118a.jpg

The "artbook" in the set is a rather lame booklet, which annoyed me. Other than that's pretty damn good. Gundam kits seem really complex now days... Also in the order; Space Patrol Luluco, Kiddy Girl-and and Genocidal Organ BD/DVD sets. An all Funimation order. Not sure how that happened. Very unusual for me.

rs020118b.jpg

bOwWYZZl.jpg

Love the artwork on this but my set has like weird raised lines on the back, like they come from where you slip the digi-pack in and stretch along the back, almost look like raised veins tbh lol I tried to take a pic but they're kinda hard to pick up with the camera. Kinda odd looking but the set cost a fiver so whatever I guess.

Back