What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two orders of in-stock items from Rightstuf today, and I used my Got Anime 10% off coupon for seven out of ten of these titles:

Hana Yori Dango DVD (10% off)
Cat's Eye Season 2
Tales Of Phantasia The Animation
(10% off)
Tales Of Symphonia The Animation

4discotek.jpg

Kingdom Season 3 Part 1 (10% off)
Moriarty the Patriot - Part 2 (10% off)
Princess Principal Crown Handler Chapter 2

kingmorippch2.jpg

Summer Ghost (10% off)
Night Head Genesis The Complete Psychic Saga (10% off)
The House Of The Lost On The Cape (10% off)

ghostheadhouse.jpg

New arrivals!

I'm especially happy about being able to find the Korean box set of Ghost in the Shell SAC. Unfortunately it's the non-lenticular set but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to OOP anime.

mnMHjNQh.jpg

3Edag9Fh.jpg

@bigzgod - Nice! now you just need to find the 2nd Gig Korean boxset. I do own the two Korean lenticular sets, and they are still one of the biggest highlights of my anime collection, even after all these years, with lenticulars on the outside boxes and all of the slipcovers inside.

Korean Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Lenticular Box Set

Korean Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig Lenticular Box Set

2gitsbox.jpg

@bigzgod - Nice! now you just need to find the 2nd Gig Korean boxset. I do own the two Korean lenticular sets, and they are still one of the biggest highlights of my anime collection, even after all these years, with lenticulars on the outside boxes and all of the slipcovers inside.

2gitsbox.jpg
Yeah, those look gorgeous and I absolutely wish I was collecting anime when that released. I would have insta bought that if I could.

I figured it'd be insanely hard to find the lenticular sets without paying well above what I'd be comfortable with, so I settled for the standard set, which is hard enough to find as it is.

Hopefully the 2nd Gig pops up at a reasonable price soon, I'll definitely buy to complete the collection.

Ordered a couple of anime blu-ray's from animebluray.co.uk, Tiger and Bunny: The Rising and Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya (Part 2) but they have unfortunately sent The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Part 2), these Universal sets are very similar to be fair but hopefully this will be sorted fine, I've dropped them an e-mail.

Tiger & Bunny: The Rising (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

20221105_115701.jpg

Shame that this one is apparently really light on the strategy RPG side but at least it’s compact visual novel (meaning that it isn’t 80 hours long :D)

digi.jpg

wonder if someone tried to check whether the package included something worth stealing because the top part was completely ripped off (bookdepo packet) and it didn’t seem the sort of damage that happens in sorting center. Anyways. This no whistle sort of art book which means that it doesn’t have any insight, just art.

dragon.jpeg

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week start ver.」

What's included?
  • Chaos Double Pack Steelbook Launch Edition (Switch)
  • CD Projekt RED Cyberpunk 2077 - SAMURAI Medallion Necklace
  • GENSHIN CONCERT 2021 "Melodies of an Endless Journey" Collector's Gift Box|Genshin Impact
  • Ghost of Tsushima Promo - Kinchaku + Omamori Key Holder
  • Senran Kagura Burst Slipcover (3DS) Slipcover
  • Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson (3DS) Slipcover

View attachment 26477
View attachment 26500
View attachment 26476
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26506
View attachment 26503

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week start ver.」

What's included?
  • Evangelion 3.33 Collector's Edition Blu-ray (US Import)
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] + [First Press Bonus] Nintendo Switch NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE
  • Parasyte The Maxim Collection 2 Deluxe Edition Blu-ray
  • Pom Poko - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray
  • [First Press Bonus] Nintendo Switch SIGNALIS
  • SOUL HACKERS 2 - Collector's Edition (finally!)
  • The Tale of The Princess Kaguya - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray
  • Whisper Of The Heart Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

IMG_20221029_155625.jpg
IMG_20221106_145148.jpgIMG_20221106_143218.jpg

Back