What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2023 HAUL VER 4.1

Had the day off work so I took this opportunity to watch The Super Mario Bros. Movie and also go to town to see if there's anything I want to get. Arrived home with a few items.

zauhfnNh.jpg

OlXJEUXh.jpg

From HMV we have the latest 88 Films release with Vincent Kok's 1999 film Gorgeous (玻璃樽) starring Jackie Chan. Much like the other releases, this has a slipcase, poster and booklet for the first print run.

88OmfkVh.jpg

kNfsaWwh.jpg

JKQipTxh.jpg

Also bought in HMV is their shop-exclusive variation for Jujutsu Kaisen 0, aka the same version that folks on Rightstuf have but with UK ratings. I wanted this version because I prefer this version's artwork and also has differing artwork on the Amaray which is neat.

3H37wjPh.jpg

nQjnHgCh.jpg

Next I went into CeX to see if there's anything that I might be interested in, and one of the PS4 games I wanted to get for my collection (before it would get harder to find) was Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and the store had a copy. Considering the game isn't going to get any cheaper I bought it sooner than later.

ij8qQsLh.jpg

8fqSEFhh.jpg

ybyijiSh.jpg

WkXx7RMh.jpg

OrI0iFWh.jpg

iijFDIbh.jpg

RlhpGOBh.jpg

And to conclude the haul, it's once again another Travelling Man Viz Media batch and this time I focused on Shonen Jump. I picked up Blue Exorcist volumes 5-6, Frieren: Beyond Journey's End volumes 6-7, Jujutsu Kaisen volumes 15-17, and Mashle: Magic & Muscles volumes 10-11.

The one that actually is a big deal in this haul is Blue Exorcist, because the earlier volumes have been pretty hard to find for years and the last time I bought one of these volumes was like a decade ago. It's a series that I would like to catch up on sooner than later.

My Limited Edition of GrimGrimoire Oncemore arrived a day early. Vanillaware is a development studio that I really like and try to support whenever I can. Often in the hopes that they will re-release Muramasa the Demon Blade on modern platforms.
GrimGrimoire is a PS2 game that they have remastered Oncemore. This edition comes with art cards, an acrylic stand, an art book, soundtrack, the game (which oddly includes a smaller art book and digital soundtrack code) and a big cloth poster that I should see if it can be ironed out.

D51D70B7-5F33-4B84-B910-72E67CA0D3B8.jpeg
89D3C947-174C-49A7-B1BB-8302447F682E.jpeg
7D2F1B6A-0FD3-4F80-959C-E55AC90B05AD.jpeg
33397B6A-40FB-45EE-A212-EA84282482BB.jpeg

Got from CDJapan as I couldn't justify the ones AL were importing.
That was a good choice. As a fool I actually did order mine from AL. Looking forward to watching them but I am glad I used up all my Christmas sale discount codes for these because I'll never spend this much an anime product again.

CB58C4E0-1BC0-45A5-B351-1814BE29B370.jpeg

2023 HAUL VER 4.2

zVHLFXlh.jpg

riNp8iFh.jpg

kpKEXSFh.jpg
6AVmTvxh.jpg

1Qe5VK9h.jpg

Arrow is running an Easter sale and Amazon price-matched some of their titles from other sites (like HMV or Zavvi) and among those were these two box sets; Gamera: The Showa Era and Gamera: The Heisei Era. These are the standard edition versions of that massive limited edition book. Still relieved they're still in a rigid box considering the newer box sets are using the cardboard type packaging for their standard editions now.

Back