What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received six Blu-ray titles from the Sentai Flash Sale this past weekend - fairly quick shipping for Sentai. The three titles in the bottom row are double-dips for any improvements over the previous releases I have, mainly with the subtitles. Venus Wars and Alice in Borderland were $10 each, and the remaining 4 were $15 each:

Ao-chan Can't Study
Venus Wars
Alice in Borderland
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Flowers of Evil
Heaven's Memo Pad

sentaiflashsale.jpg

filled some gaps secondhand this week

Tokyo Godfathers, the only Kon I was missing and the only one I haven't seen. about time I put that right!
bought S1, 3 and 4 of Familiar of Zero for £5 each from the AOL clearance sale over a year ago but it's taken until now to find a reasonably priced copy of S2. plus it's sealed which was an unexpected bonus.
finally I watched the original Macross years ago and have made my peace that it's never getting a "proper" release in the West, so when I saw the Robotech version for a tenner I gave in and bought it. kinda intrigued now to see how much was changed etc.

IMG_20230930_133417.jpg

Not sure but this might be the last volume? 😭
If you want to see the full cover of volume 8, then please search it for yourself.🍆
If it helps, Volume 8 is the latest one released in Japan it seems so it's not finished just yet (magazine change is probably why it was stalled), so there's still more to come for the tall anime sports girls. ;)

My AllYourMusic ebay order arrived this morning. Got Re:Zero S2 LE and upgraded my BD of RE Vendetta to the 4K once I discovered one existed. Due to how their deal worked out I basically got RE for free as the overall price I paid was around what Re:Zero is going for individually atm.

Resident Evil: Vendetta (4K / BD) and Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World - (Season 2) (Limited Edition) (BD)

1000009348.jpg

Back