What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two items from CDJapan today via DHL. They were very well packed so they both arrived totally unscathed:

Utamonogatari 2 Theme Songs Compilation Album CDs
RWBY Volume 9 JP First Press Limited Edition Box Set

utamonogatari2.jpg

rwbyvol9jp.jpg

And here is my complete 9 Volume Limited Edition Collection of Japanese RWBY releases:

9rwbyjple.jpg
I've listened to that CD more times than I care to admit lol

Unofficial Ghostbusters comics the third one is a limited edition pack only 25 made.i got them from Etsy.i also got some trading cards of goddess story and I've not heard of it before and I have some more trading cards on the way but I'm not going say what anime they are from because it a surprise.IMG_20231027_101630.jpgIMG_20231027_100416.jpg

Last edited:
I got my second Vanillaware related figurine that I was sad for missing out.

Odin.jpgWasp.jpg

Battle with this wasp is still ongoing and I haven't set up all the support beams yet and it's still missing her spear. I've struggeled with the spear hand and gave up for now. The base for this might look bland, but it's really handy because there's containers for the additional parts.

2023 HAUL VER 10.5
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

Wrapping up what I received for this month. One was last week (literally a day after the previous post) and the other two were throughout this week.

IMG_20231020_133626.jpg

Going to start off with last week's arrival which came on a Friday - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 for the PlayStation 5. Really enjoyed the previous game and its spin-off, had such a great time with the gameplay and its story and even went back to play through the DLC packs and get the Platinum.

Now this time around I bought the game day one and literally 100% the game by Sunday afternoon, so it's 2 days worth of gaming but 26 hours playtime in total so it's still good value. There's a lot of interesting bits throughout the new game and I don't think it's as big as the first game in terms of side content but what we did get was very good.

IMG_20231028_094649.jpg
IMG_20231028_100801.jpg

Next we have another Rightstuf package, now this one I have mentioned is not part of the final Rightstuf haul that I said in the previous haul update. The reason being is because I ordered this back in late July as part of their Birthday sale as they had coupon codes available that worked on pre-orders. As such this package arrived via FedEx last Monday than the recent orders.

Here we have The Eminence in Shadow Season 1 from Sentai Filmworks and OVERLORD IV limited edition from Crunchyroll. Two dark fantasy isekai shows, one with a harem and another with a... harem of non-humans! Jokes aside, I like OVERLORD and am happy to see Season 4 get the limited edition treatment even if they downgraded on the artwork. As for Eminence I have yet to watch the series because it was HIDIVE exclusive but I am looking forward to watching it especially considering its 20 episodes.

IMG_20231004_172114.jpg
IMG_20231028_133528.jpg

Last Thursday which arrived rather late unexpectedly but I decided to order online JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable volumes 5 & 6. To recap, Travelling Man did have volume 5 but they didn't have volume 6 or 7 so I couldn't make much use out of their 3 for 2 deal. Anyway, by ordering these now I am back on track for the 3 volumes per month approach for this series. I probably won't be getting Golden Wind until next year but that's fine by me.

Annoyingly enough it was 1 hour after I made my order the Street Fighter trilogy came back in stock so I ended up making two orders. Well at least It made me also pick u Game Trilogy and Rollerball.
arrow.jpeg

Back