What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

This showed up early! One of my mates is very annoyed as his hasn't dispatched yet. I'm still playing Intermission as I never completed that and figured I should before starting this. Looking forward to it though. Got to play the demo at Comic Con and seemed a lot of fun.

View attachment 33055
Nice. I'm doing the same atm with Intermission. I got charged earlier for my Deluxe Edition of Rebirth from Amazon so hopefully that will dispatch tonight.

So I re-ordered a copy of the Paprika 4K UHD steelbook from Amazon US last night since the one I posted above from Deepdiscount arrived crushed, and I received it today already with Prime shipping. With such a short transport from the Amazon warehouse about 30 miles from me, it didn't have a chance to get damaged in shipping, even though it was packed in just a flimsy brown bubble bag. The shrinkwrap on these steels is very unsightly, so I took it off this time to show the detail of both sides of the steelbook and the J-card:

paprika4ksteel1.jpg

paprika4ksteel2.jpg

paprika4ksteel3.jpg

From the past few days.

I don't know why it took me so long to pick up this release of Pokemon. I've noticed the past year or two this set has disappeared off the face of the earth (the blu-ray anyway), even on the second-hand market but fortunately I found this on ebay in good condition for a reasonable price.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles (PS5), Pokemon: Indigo League (Limited Edition) (BD) and Tsurune: The Linking Shot (BD)

received_678244840946492.jpeg

Pick ups from the last few days.

Kind of annoying that Boruto set 1 came without a slipcase like the others, but I think I'll live. And my Paprika steelbook came from Amazon Italy in a mere cardboard envelope, but arrived today with no dents or scratches, truly a miracle.

Got Infinite Wealth on a deal from The Game Collection via eBay - 20% off, which I believe is still running if anyone is interested.

Now to hunt down the rest of the Naruto films...

IMG_20240228_172049163.jpg

Damn, looks like everyone's getting Paprika today! Mine is coming Amazon Italy, should arrive in an hour or so according to the tracking.
Hopefully my pre order of the crow 4k steel book arrives undamaged its not out till may and I also pre ordered project a 4k collection it's a us exclusive and the china o China O'Brien 1&2 4k set that's getting a uk release. its also getting a us release by vinegar syndrome I think.

Last edited:
GAME delivered my copy of the Deluxe Edition of Rebirth as well - arrived in a beat up box and a damaged set so trying to get that resolved.
That sucks. Customs f**ked up the delivery of mine. They didn't clear it until this morning despite Amazon packages usually bypassing the process as local vat has already been applied.
Still haven't finished Intermission anyway, should be done with that tonight.

Back