What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So a fun one today! All the way from Australia courtesy of Sanity.com.au - Naruto Shippuden Complete Movie Collection. It shipped on 29/2 and arrived today on 07/03, so bang on a week which is seems very good to me, I don't order internationally that often unless it's via Amazon.

What's interesting to me is that most of the discs are obviously Manga UK discs and are clearly labelled "Not for sale outside UK or Ireland", seeing as I got this set from an Aussie retailer and it's quite clearly an Australian release, this seems odd? I know Manga UK use the Madman discs for their Naruto movie releases so that probably has something to do with it, just funny seeing the not for sale spiel on these discs from Aus.

I'm not complaining either way though as it was much cheaper to get this set than the equivalent sets released here in the UK.
Out of curiosity, how was their packaging? Looking to potentially place an order with them and that’s always a worry of mine.

View attachment 33257
Another eclectic selection from AllYourMusic via eBay. Figured I’d get Paprika whilst it’s still in print.
I only discovered the other day that Will Wheaton was in Stand By Me 🤣 it was like finding out you’ve been singing the wrong words to a song for years. It feels like Stand By Me was on channel 4 every Sunday at 10pm every other week (alternating with Leon) through the late nighties.

I received one Sentai Blu-ray in the mail today, from Walmart:

insomniacs.jpg

These arrived from Limited Run Games, glad to finally have a physical copy of my favourite game (that being P4G).

Never played P3P so that'll be good to finally play through, though I'll probably make P3R my first playthrough of P3 which I'll likely pick up once I'm finished with FF7 Rebirth. Then when I eventually play P3P I can play the FemC route.

Persona 3 Portable (PS4) and Persona 4 Golden (PS4)

IMG-20240316-WA0000.jpeg

These arrived from Limited Run Games, glad to finally have a physical copy of my favourite game (that being P4G).

Never played P3P so that'll be good to finally play through, though I'll probably make P3R my first playthrough of P3 which I'll likely pick up once I'm finished with FF7 Rebirth. Then when I eventually play P3P I can play the FemC route.

Persona 3 Portable (PS4) and Persona 4 Golden (PS4)

View attachment 33274
I would advise getting P3 Reload on the Xbox if you have one and subscribing to Game Pass Ultimate, even if only for 1 month. P3R is available on Ultimate until 31/01/2025 but more importantly the Expansion Pass is free for Ultimate subscribers, which you get to keep after the subscription expires.

The Expansion Pass will contain 2 BGM/Costume Sets and the Episode Aigis: The Answer epilogue in September and costs £30/€35/$35 separately.

I would advise getting P3 Reload on the Xbox if you have one and subscribing to Game Pass Ultimate, even if only for 1 month. P3R is available on Ultimate until 31/01/2025 but more importantly the Expansion Pass is free for Ultimate subscribers, which you get to keep after the subscription expires.

The Expansion Pass will contain 2 BGM/Costume Sets and the Episode Aigis: The Answer epilogue in September and costs £30/€35/$35 separately.

Thanks for the suggestion but I want to have a physical copy of the game and play it on PS5... even if a lot more money 😅

I could get Game Pass on PC but it's getting on now, don't use it as much these days.

Thanks for the suggestion but I want to have a physical copy of the game and play it on PS5... even if a lot more money 😅

I could get Game Pass on PC but it's getting on now, don't use it as much these days.
I still bought a physical copy on Xbox, it's not like you can't just do that with games in Game Pass. I was suggesting it more for not having to pay an extra £30 for the Expansion Pass to get the epilogue.

Back