What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirsty said:
No *grabby hands* I think it's happy being here with me... :D

where's mine? :( and where you buying this? i wanna know where i can find i specific Sake (very picky) :p

Zin5ki said:
The shin cup noodle soup is fortified with added cat.

What a catastrophy!!

Tachi- said:
Kirsty said:

where's mine? :( and where you buying this? i wanna know where i can find i specific Sake (very picky) :p

Using my detective powers...:)

Kirsty said:
My japan centre order finally

I'd wager she purchased from Japan Centre (URL is in the photo).

R

Mazinkaiser/Shuten Doji - This is a 4 disc set (2 each - 1 inside each cover) and both disc 2s were loose and have scratches on them.

Rui said:
Tachi- said:
Kirsty said:

Using my detective powers...:)

Kirsty said:
My japan centre order finally

I'd wager she purchased from Japan Centre (URL is in the photo).

R

Y'know.... thats bloody brilliant (cookie if you can guess where i've quoted that from)

Yeah i ended up having a look for myself afterwards and was browsing the website.... looking back it was a strange question for me to ask lol knowing the answer was stated before.

My friend :D

He was tidying his room a few days ago, and found it in one of his boxes. He forgotten he had it, and as he has got it from the PSN, he gave it to me as he knows that I love FF7.

Rena Ryuugu said:

He was tidying his room a few days ago, and found it in one of his boxes. He forgotten he had it, and as he has got it from the PSN, he gave it to me as he knows that I love FF7.
what a friend lol good for you dude. i find FF9 and 10 are my cup of tea i love tidus hes so freakin cool

animefreak17 said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

what a friend lol good for you dude. i find FF9 and 10 are my cup of tea i love tidus hes so freakin cool

Thanks, though I'm not a dude :p Haven't played 9 but I have enjoyed what I have played of 10 :)

Got a Kindle over the weekend, updating from my Sony Reader... after using it for a day or so, I can't recommend it enough. Integration with Kindle on your phone and PC and 3G connectivity really is too much.

Received the following over the weekend,

Baccano Complete Collection (Region A Blu-ray)
One Piece Season 3 Voyage 3
Tokyo Sonata (Region B Blu-ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back