What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannielle said:
XXHolic - Part one .. :D

Wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know where i can get a reliable version of Magic Knight Rayearth? I've looked online quickly but I'm not really sure is the ones I've found are the 'real thing' :/

Have you tried United Publications yet? They seem to have the remastered versions of season 1 and 2 listed.

Rena Ryuugu said:
Dannielle said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know where i can get a reliable version of Magic Knight Rayearth? I've looked online quickly but I'm not really sure is the ones I've found are the 'real thing' :/

Have you tried United Publications yet? They seem to have the remastered versions of season 1 and 2 listed.

I didn't! Thank you! :)

Yesterday I received Roujin z Blu-ray, and today I received The Girl who Leapt Through Space volumes 1, 2 and 3.

animefreak17 said:
Titan said:
Yesterday I received Roujin z Blu-ray, and today I received The Girl who Leapt Through Space volumes 1, 2 and 3.

if you dont know theres a 4th dvd to it

Not if you get the UK version as ANN states it is a 3 volume release,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... nd-blu-ray

Finally, Beez will release the third and final DVD volume of The Girl Who Leapt Through Space

Also there is the product description on amazon.co.uk,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Leapt-Thro ... 635&sr=1-2

Get the last episodes in this volume, which reveal which of Akiha or Nami will make the final leapt through space!

There are a number of shows which have less volumes when they are released over here compared to the region 1 version.

animefreak17 said:
Titan said:

if you dont know theres a 4th dvd to it

I got the UK release of the girl who leapt through space, which only has 3 volumes, 2 discs per volume.

Dannielle said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Dannielle said:

I didn't! Thank you! :)

You're welcome :)

Received the following,
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (region A Blu-ray)
Kurenai Complete Collection (DVD)
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Collection 2 (DVD)
And Yet The Town Moves Complete Collection (DVD)
Roujin Z (Region B Blu-ray)
Orange (2 CD) by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

Today, from UP1 I received:
Madoka Magica LE Volume 3.

Just about to give the final volume to the OST a listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back