What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received some free vinyl records today.

(Bonus for registering the Ninja Tune XX box set)

ZEN160XX1
A. Roots Manuva 'Witness' (1 Hope) (Modeselektor Remix), Coldcut 'True Skool' (Zomby Remix), Stateless 'Ariel' (Rustie's Pentagram Remake)

B. DJ Food 'Dark Lady' (Alix Perez Remix), The Herbaliser 'Something Wicked' (Roots Manuva Dub)

ZEN160XX2
A. Pop Levi 'Blue Honey' (A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Mix by The Amorphous Androgynous)

B. Coldcut 'More Beats & Pieces' (United States Of Audio Remix), Flanger 'Psy Sound'

Details taken from the Ninja Tunes site.

Today I was the happy recipient of a cheque from the jobseeker's course that I attended a while back. I only completed three days in virtue of the offer I quickly confirmed, though I was still seemingly entitled to their generous completion bonus.

How did you obtain the signature, out of interest? I understand that the actress in question has been a favourite of yours for quite some time.

Zin5ki said:
How did you obtain the signature, out of interest? I understand that the actress in question has been a favourite of yours for quite some time.

I hand wrote her a letter, and put a self addressed envelope in there with it :) She got a lovely picture of herself, signed it personalized to me, and put it in the post <3

Received on Tuesday,

D.Gray-Man series 2 part 2
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X (PS3)

Received today,

Nausicaa (Blu-ray)
Corpse Bride (Blu-ray)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (Blu-ray)
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (DVD/Blu-ray)
Red Faction Guerrilla (PS3)

Godot said:
Zin5ki said:

I hand wrote her a letter, and put a self addressed envelope in there with it :) She got a lovely picture of herself, signed it personalized to me, and put it in the post <3
How long did it take?

Received the following anime,

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (DVD/Blu-ray)

Also received the following cds,

Ash - A to Z collection 2
Queen - Greatest Hits volume 1
Queen - Greatest Hits volume 2

Jayme said:
Godot said:
Zin5ki said:

How long did it take?

I posted it on August 4th, the day we met up in London ;p

Received the following,

Nausicaa (Region B blu-ray)
Slayers Revolution series 4 (Region A blu-ray) - arrived around a month after I received series 5 (I ordered series 4 from playusa and series 5 from Axel Music)

Godot said:
Jayme said:
Godot said:
Zin5ki said:

How long did it take?

I posted it on August 4th, the day we met up in London ;p

From Jane Horrocks? That is brilliant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back