What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I received:

*Sengoku Basara Series 1 DVD (expected)
*Complete Salaryman Kintaro (totally unexpected, a friend sent it to me)

Koe de Oshigoto! v.1 LE (BD) - Comes in an oversized faux-eroge box, includes a booklet that has a small manga side-story, storyboards, and some design artwork. Also has a key-fob type thing that plays Kanna voice samples. :D Disappointingly, the on-disc extras are limited to a non-credit ED.

K-ON!! v.5 (BD) - Mio is on the cloth poster this time, and it's another really crappy one imo. Well, it's certainly not one I can hang on my wall at least. :( A much better extra is some replicas of the pictures Mugi and Ritsu took at the purikura during their Big Day Out. ^_^

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 2011 calendar - despite not using much new art (most likely none at all, but there are two images that I personally can't recall exactly which magazine or whatever they were in), this is a great looking calendar. Got all my calendars in now, except for Rebuild of Evangelion which comes out in a couple of weeks.

Also got this week's issue of Famitsu (which came with a Tactics Ogre desk calendar) and Jump (so I can now read Toriyama's Top of the Super Legend entry).

Aogu said:
Genkina Hito said:
Bioshock 2
It is my sad duty to inform you that it is not nearly as awesome as the original. :(
Still next one looks epic, you just have to wait 1.5 years!

Yeah, I read reviews describing it as pretty so-so but it was cheap so I went and ordered it. And yes, the next one does look epic and the wait does look long.

A signed Inkubus Sukkubus album 'The Dark Goddess' arrived in the post for me.

I also got my Ranma 1/2 first season box set back from my friend :)

Cathe said:
A signed Inkubus Sukkubus album 'The Dark Goddess' arrived in the post for me.

I also got my Ranma 1/2 first season box set back from my friend :)

I love Inkubus Sukkubus. I must see if they a touring it has been something like 14 years since I last saw them in Cardiff.

Their official site doesnt have anything up yet but their FB page said they're sorting out some dates for 2011.

I had another delivery today too. My pretty dress for Kitacon 2011 arrived :) (Going to cosplay as a formal version of Konan for the ball)

Manga, couple of days ago from Amazon:

Fairy Tail v.7-10
Berserk v.6-14

DVDs, today from up1:

Cromartie High School v.1-4
MADLAX v.1-7

Cathe said:
Kitacon 2011
Hmm, this is in Birmingham, I should probably go.

Cathe said:
Their official site doesnt have anything up yet but their FB page said they're sorting out some dates for 2011.

I quit the fan site and fan mailing list years ago as all I kept getting was messages with witchy people talking crap and bugger all to do with actual band news.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kizuna: Dai-San-Kan Rasen ^_^
I collected it from the post office today as it had a customs charge and so far I have been really enjoying it. I'm currently on the Tokihogushi-hen arc :D

Bioshock 2: Collectors Edition only cost £17.98

the Special Edition contains the following:
12” Vinyl LP with BioShock orchestral score
Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters
BioShock 2 Art Book, 164 pages and hardcover
BioShock 2 game

vizardking91 said:

BioShock 2 game

Oh yeah, thanks for making me feel bad about getting the plain old, vanilla, boring, bland, standard edition!!! :lol:

Anyway, I got Deadly Premonition today. Twin Peaks, here I come!

Genkina Hito said:
vizardking91 said:

BioShock 2 game

Oh yeah, thanks for making me feel bad about getting the plain old, vanilla, boring, bland, standard edition!!! :lol:

Anyway, I got Deadly Premonition today. Twin Peaks, here I come!

More like one turkey, strawberry jam and cereal sandwich here i come !

ilmaestro said:
Hah, that CE sounds sick! Vinyl OST, genius idea in the context of the game.

Now to find a way of playing the Vinyl

also if anyone is interested Zavvi still have Bioshock 2: Collectors Edition
Still in stock on PS3 and PC

Just found at the bottom of the stairs, underneath the local paper:

Taisho Yakyuu Musume complete collection. Took two weeks exactly, which seems to be more in line with the new DVDPacific in my experience so far. The old one never used to be more than a week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back