What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genkina Hito said:
ilmaestro said:
I certainly did! Thanks again for all the well-wishes. :)

A couple of days late but happy birthday. Hope you had a nice birthday, dear fellow.
Same here, but I haven't been on the forums much this past couple of days... :p
Happy belated birthday, oh crazy conductor.

Brothers of the Snake Book came in the post lastnight, haven't finished Courage and Honour yet so that'll have to wait for the next 80 or so pages first.

mangaman74 said:
Received the following from United Publications,

Katanagatari Box Set 2 (S) Premium Edition DVD/Blu-ray

That was quick! I hope mine arrives tomorrow, otherwise I probably have to wait an extra week given my postman's usual patterns. I read the first volume of Zaregoto to try to stave off my impatience but it wasn't the same >_>;

R

i got a load of dvds, im going to open them while hearing the good the bad and the ugly

air movie and series
sasami season 1
moeyo ken
xenosaga
kirameki project
gakuen heaven
ramen fighter miki
loveless
princess princess

Seikon no Qwaser S2 v.3
Hanasaku Iroha v.3

Xenoblade Chronicles

Rui said:
mangaman74 said:
Received the following from United Publications,

Katanagatari Box Set 2 (S) Premium Edition DVD/Blu-ray

That was quick! I hope mine arrives tomorrow, otherwise I probably have to wait an extra week given my postman's usual patterns. I read the first volume of Zaregoto to try to stave off my impatience but it wasn't the same >_>;
It's not your postman's fault that Zaregoto is better than Katanagatari! :p

ilmaestro said:
It's not your postman's fault that Zaregoto is better than Katanagatari! :p

Whaaaat?! :)

My postman failed, so I will have to wait longer. He did bring me a generous box of doujinshi as a peace offering, though.

R

I wronged my postman! For some reason Parcelforce had this one despite it being relatively low value.

Just received Katanagatari v2, Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, Senkou no Night Raid, QB s2 and Gundam 0079 v1. A high quality haul with an unusually high blu-ray ratio for me :3

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back