What games are you looking foward to in 2008?

Gamer News-

A Sonic game after Adventure that doesn't suck that badly.

PlayStation 3 winning the Gaming war with the Wii coming in a close second.

I'm adding Tales of Symphonia 2 to my want list for next year, or more news on it. The new trailer(out yesterday) definitely makes it look worth cashing in with. As for XIII, at least they released a new trailer for it earlier this month, i expect it will get a release next year, but probably only for Japan.

gta4
lost odyssey
infinite undiscovery
gridrunner+++
ikaruga

all on 360

(FFXIII wont be out this year, at least in the UK so i can hold off buying a ps3 for a while)

Churchy99 said:
I want to hear more about Porject Zero/Fatal Frame 4 as its now a wii exclusive and hope some more news will spill!

i just actually read that now since my brother pointed it out, but i never even knew about that full stop. Fatal Frame 4 on the Wii will be interesting and is now on my can't wait for list. i hope it can bring with it its great atmosphere at least.

Hm.. Not much for me

Games
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3)
Neverwinter nights expansion 2 (PC)
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gaming News
Bioware relased info on a Sonic RPG game they are making for the DS in Nintendo Power this month.

Arbalest said:
Churchy99 said:
I want to hear more about Porject Zero/Fatal Frame 4 as its now a wii exclusive and hope some more news will spill!

i just actually read that now since my brother pointed it out, but i never even knew about that full stop. Fatal Frame 4 on the Wii will be interesting and is now on my can't wait for list. i hope it can bring with it its great atmosphere at least.

The new issue of NGamer had a small preview section on it and it does look interesting. On my can't wait list too! I'm also interested in the Sonic RPG I forget the name now!

Daggar said:
Hm.. Not much for me

Games
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3)
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gaming News
Bioware relased info on a Sonic RPG game they are making for the DS in Nintendo Power this month.

they're making a Tales of Symphonia 2?

HAPPY DAYS!

Ryo Chan said:
Daggar said:
Hm.. Not much for me

Games
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3)
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gaming News

they're making a Tales of Symphonia 2?

HAPPY DAYS!

Indeed, its been planned for ages, They've already got trailers for it out. Its planned to be released in japan in April.

Back