What Games Are You Playing?

Just started Deus Ex, on PC (Steam). Not bad so far. Probably the first RPG I've played, never really been into them.

noodles said:
Just started Deus Ex, on PC (Steam). Not bad so far. Probably the first RPG I've played, never really been into them.
It's only very lightly an RPG though (other RPG-lites you'll probably want to try: System Shock 2, Bioshock and Mass Effect)... But everyone should be buying this up for the £3 you can get it for on Steam at the moment (with the shoebox sequel).

Got 1000/1000 on Dante's Inferno, this game can be pretty harsh, not sure if I'll play it again, it's no Dead Space. Also might replay ZoE/ZoE2 soon.

Completed Heavy Rain the other night. (took me a while)
Last night I completed Valkria Chronicles and started on the second run (3 missions in and all "A" rated).
Besides that I'm gonna get back to Metal Gear 4, finish Bayonetta on all settings and make a start on Bad Company 2. At least then I can buy FFXIII without feeling like I've left games unfinished.
Also gives me something to aim for. :p

kupocake said:
noodles said:
It's only very lightly an RPG though (other RPG-lites you'll probably want to try: System Shock 2, Bioshock and Mass Effect)... But everyone should be buying this up for the £3 you can get it for on Steam at the moment (with the shoebox sequel).

Brought these earlier, as part of the Eidos pack (during the New Year), which I really brought for the Hitman series, Thief and Batman. Dues Ex was a bonus, though for £3 the games are worth it.

I have Mass Effect and BioShock (1s, will buy 2s later), but haven't played them yet, need a better PC for them, which I'll buy next month.

Any chance anyone might know where you can find the SystemShocks, legally. Steam don't have them, and the last time I checked GOG didn't either.

noodles said:
Any chance anyone might know where you can find the SystemShocks, legally. Steam don't have them, and the last time I checked GOG didn't either.
Literally only Ebay has them 'legally'. EA are confused as to the legality of re-releasing their own property apparently. Must have been something really funny in the development agreements... As you say, GoG have proven the model for the release of older titles with far, far less of a reputation. People haven't shut up about the shock games, yet they were available at retail for only about two years.

I think most would condone the abandonware route in this case, though no links.

I am still on disk one because its ps3 XD

I am on the 10th chapter I think I dont see why people dont like it

Would love to say yes Clouded as it is a brilliant game however I'm putting all my efforts into leveling up on Bad Company 2 in my free time at the moment. This too is a brilliant game, and a complete joy to watch (if your playing off a high spec gaming PC). XD

Well, my bro has gotten me introduced to playing Medieval 2: Total War... And I understand now how obsessive it can be to be on it and watch time slip away...

I've very cautious playing it now, but I'm enjoying it more than I'd originally thought.

memorium said:
timmy said:
I am on final fantasy XIII still and pokemon soul silver has pulled me in some how

FF13 is amazing, on disc 3 right now :)

Final Fantasy 13 only gets amazing ON disc 3. Otherwise it makes all of the mistakes that number 12 (the best in the series) avoided. Plus No Balthier and No Fran.

Anyway, Pokemon Soul Silver. Why did I start this game, it's going to take forever...

Just finished playing through Splinter Cell: Conviction on Xbox 360. Very short, but very well done and highly replayable. If you like multiplayer there is a good co-op mode too for you and a friend.

Now into Dead to Rights and not enjoying it very much.

Genkina Hito said:
Otherwise it makes all of the mistakes that number 12 (the best in the series) .
Lately, I've realized... I have some form of admiration for people who say this but still...

You can't be serious.
yammylol.png

Also yes, Cid has become an Aion character.

Still playing Monster Hunter Tri though I haven't played it in the last two days, might hop on it in a moment, need to hunt a Lagiacrus to increase my Hunter Rank.

Back