What Games Are You Playing?

Is Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call Any good?

Oh, and Star Wars Battlefront II has been dominating my PS2. Can't wait to get online play :p

Capuchin said:
Half Life 2 on the Xbox is eating up all my time at the moment.

I really want to get this game. It'll play smoothly enough on the PC we've got at the moment, but I want to get a decent graphics card so that I can play it without all the annoying pop-ups and with the proper graphical detail that makes it look so awesome.

Plus, I want to wait for HL2: Aftermath to come out so that I can buy it all in one STEAM package. Probably end up being cheaper.

Still, one good thing about the Xbox version over the PC version is that it doesn't have the whole intrusive STEAM copy protection system. Honestly, when you're making your product more intuitive to use when it's pirate than it is for legitimate customers, you aren't doing yourself any favours. At least I'm also interested in SiN episodes, which is also due to get released on STEAM as well, so that's something. And I might try rag-doll kung-fu sometime as well.

I'm surprised how easy it was to complete on the normal difficulty setting. I feel a little disappointed, truth be told. It felt like it finished too early (though not in a Halo 2 way).
Darn.

Capuchin said:
I'm surprised how easy it was to complete on the normal difficulty setting. I feel a little disappointed, truth be told. It felt like it finished too early (though not in a Halo 2 way).
Darn.

Well Aftermath ought to be hitting around January / February, so that's something to look forward to.

I have got to Chapter Seven on Project Zero2...IT is so scary! I was screaming my head off and swearing alot more than usual. I feel very brave to have come so far...lets hope it continues

Im playing Final Fantasy X-2 and it aint vat good, dont get me wrong i love final fantasy but vats just... it hasn't got the same zing to it. YES Project Zero is well scary! I'v had to change my pants 6 times now! :lol:

FATMAN

fatandy said:
Im playing Final Fantasy X-2 and it aint vat good, dont get me wrong i love final fantasy but vats just... it hasn't got the same zing to it. YES Project Zero is well scary! I'v had to change my pants 6 times now! :lol:

FATMAN

I'm sorry! I lent you Final Fantasy X2 but it is worth it just to get the good ending. plus it's not all that bad :D

X-2's probably a better game if you try not to think of it as a Final Fantasy. It's a huge name to live up to, but it's a cool game if only for the battle system!

I'm playing Soul Caliber 2 at the moment... Picked it up the other day for a little less than a fiver, bit more than three quid. (I know, I'm slow! Lol!) It mighty fine!

subedii said:
Capuchin said:
Darn.

Well Aftermath ought to be hitting around January / February, so that's something to look forward to.

I only have a Mac though.

subedii said:
Honestly, when you're making your product more intuitive to use when it's pirate than it is for legitimate customers, you aren't doing yourself any favours.
Pirates can't play HL2 DM, CS Source or DOD Source. Not such a big thing, but the modding community is most certainly where its at. The pathetic little haxxors miss out on Dystopia and all the truely great multiplayer games.

And yeah, HL2 was kind of short and they made it uncessarily easy. I still played through some 6 to 8 times though. Like you say Capuchin, HL2 was sucking up your time. People play this game too intensely, running around and ignoring the fine details that make it so great. Go sight some G-Men :p

Still playing Soul Calibur 3(soo addictive and good) and now back on Advance wars Dual strike, so close to completing campaign on hard mode :D , i also took some time to go back to my youth...of course not that long back, but still..and played on Tetris on the original GameBoy...i must be crazy..i was on it for a couple of hours and i didn't realise :? . That game is way to addictive

Back