What Games Are You Playing?

BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
also found and bought worms Armageddon for PC.

Nice Choice, i loved that game series, my friend seemed to excel at using the ninja rope though, annoyed me to no end :p

The dreaded ninja rope poke, nothing more annoying than someone nudging you off a cliff with it and continuing their turn. grrrrrr

Gacha said:
Picked up mgs2 and 3 for the ps2 ******* awesome, but god damn that rose in mgs2 is ******* annoying.
Lmao, I only feel inclined to agree, plus those conversations drag, badly like most of MGS2 cutscenes.

Anyway, I completed Portal recently and did all the Advanced maps too, now currently attempting the challenges. =|

how do you find dmc4??

personally i thought it lived upto the first game (the 2nd and 3rd games where shocking. very poor ratings)

(i rated it poor)
the first and the fourth games ftw.

oh and im playing pokemon diamond, fire red came in the post today and already been playing leafgreen :lol:

LukasROAR said:
Stranglehold and Devil May Cry 4 at the moment both borrowed off of a friend.

Best.Game.On.360.

OT: Battle March is definatly good just, I suck at it :( Ah well, practise is needed!! I will get good at this game >.>

Warhawk to disprupt the mindless monotony of FF7 (perfect game before you fanboys start frothing)

4 tank convoys have me giggling maniaclly but some poohead always comes along with a tow missile to spoil our fun :(

Spyro201 said:
Golden Axe II

Its not as good as the first one, if anyone cares.

Too true - the original was best, GAII and GAIII are just wrong imo.

Anywho, bitten by the retro bug again so I'm alternating plays of Sonic 2 on my PS2 and Goldeneye on N64.

>>Xel<< said:
Spyro201 said:
Golden Axe II

Its not as good as the first one, if anyone cares.

Too true - the original was best, GAII and GAIII are just wrong imo.

Anywho, bitten by the retro bug again so I'm alternating plays of Sonic 2 on my PS2 and Goldeneye on N64.

To think I spent 800 wii points on it :( Now i'll have to dish out another 800 for the original if I want fun :(

I remember the day I've first seen Golden axe at an arcade... It was great ! It's been too long since I've played it, maybe I should try a replay in some emulator... =)

chaos said:
I remember the day I've first seen Golden axe at an arcade... It was great ! It's been too long since I've played it, maybe I should try a replay in some emulator... =)

You really must. Just make sure its number 1!!

I remember that Roll Gilius used to do. I was always the girl, and Dad always Gilius (we played on the Sega). Man, we finished that game a thousand times or more.

If you're getting a sega megadrive emulator, play Streets of Rage, it's my all time favourite on that console. I haven't played any of the sequels so I can't say if it is the best but it's certainly worth a play.

At the moment I'm playing Super Mario Kaizo. I wanted a challenge and well, my reaction = WHOAMG O_O''
To say that I may have bitten off more than I can chew here is an understatment but I'm a stubborn so and so. Won't be sleeping for a few weeks.

Back