What Games Are You Playing?

Jayme said:
Is everyone getting back to WoW? All my mates are starting up again for the summer...

What I'm playing? Robot Unicorn Attack on my phone, still. Red Dead Redemption, a bit of Final Fantasy XIII and I keep meaning to start playing LBP again.
RUA is an amazing game

on the WoW subject, i contemplated renewing my account, but i can't be bothered now :lol:

Kirrimir said:
Jayme said:
Is everyone getting back to WoW? All my mates are starting up again for the summer...

It's cos there's a new expansion coming = moar content.
that's why i considered renewing, because we get some of the most extreme amounts of content/changes when compared to the previous 2 expansion packs :)

mmm Dwarf Shaman

You get your own car for the beginning of the goblin starting area, and worgens get top hats, what more could you ask for?

Yeah, i do play WoW once or twice a week, so there is that. I'm mainly working through Final Fantasy Tactics A2 when i have the time as well as a couple games at home on me brothers PS3:

Red Dead Redemption
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
White Knight Chronicles

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Mutsumi said:
Transformers: War for Cybertron on PS3 is ace.

You might say it's...

*shades*

Prime

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!"

that reminds me. One last thing on the WoW bit. They've made a character for cata called detective horatio laine...geddit?

Mutsumi said:
Arbalest said:
that reminds me. One last thing on the WoW bit. They've made a character for cata called detective horatio laine...geddit?

I do not get it, please clarify your humour.
I present unto thee, the man, the legend - Horatio Caine.

<object width="250" height="165"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GeeyWvo1rNg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GeeyWvo1rNg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="250" height="165"></embed></object>

Jayme said:
Mutsumi said:
Arbalest said:

I do not get it, please clarify your humour.
I present unto thee, the man, the legend - Horatio Caine.

<object width="250" height="165"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GeeyWvo1rNg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GeeyWvo1rNg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="250" height="165"></embed></object>

XD

Just finished Apollo Justice. Finally got around to the last case.

Not sure whether to start Perfect Prosecutor yet or not though. Ah the decisions.

Good to be back and am playing the following:

- Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance (felt like playing through again)
- Dead Space
- Pokemon Soul Silver
- Parasite Eve II

Currently replaying Tales of Vesperia (although I'd prefer a PS3 release) and Resident Evil 4.

I also started Crackdown 2 after an impulse buy, but it's been a major letdown.

God of War collection, I've never played any in the series up until now...I didn't know what I was missing!

Bit of a mixture

360 - Mainly MW2 when im bored but been playing quite a bit of singularity quite a bit pretty good. Also puzzle quest 2 as well

ps3 - not much actually just random stuff when i feel like it

wii - sin and punishment successor of the skies and mario galaxy 2

psp and ds i just play radom stuff not really playing anything on them atm

Getting ready for new game EX of Tales of Vesperia, finishing off Shadow Hearts, struggling to bring myself to play Dragon Age, slowly racking up the 100% completion in Red Dead Redemption and thinking about replaying Mass Effect 2 in the future. That about covers it.

Back