What manga are you reading now?

Currently just finished reading through the first volume of Black Lagoon, going onto the second one after work tonight. The manga is good, though i do feel that the anime is somewhat better, still early days however.

Arbalest said:
Currently just finished reading through the first volume of Black Lagoon, going onto the second one after work tonight. The manga is good, though i do feel that the anime is somewhat better, still early days however.

Are you reading the a raw manga?

Jayme said:
Arbalest said:

Are you reading the a raw manga?

Reading translations online. I do wish though that it would get a US/UK release, i guess though it is only 6 volumes long at the moment.

Anyways, currently reading Black Lagoon volume 2

Manga Girls said:
ParaKiss vol.4 - so very funny... the bits you don't get to see in the anime had me in stitches!
Arrgh – you’re making me jealous!
I’ve been dying to read the manga ever since loving the anime – just wish I had the money to spend :(
Knowing Nana, I know Ai Yazawa won’t let me down – I’m sure to lap it all up when I get the chance.

Remembered Cromatie High School Vol.1 that I bought yonks ago and never finished – so in the absence of any new manga, that’s what I’ll be reading…

Getting back into reading manga as I barely do it. One volume of 20th Century Boys a day, currently nearly done with volume 3.

Just re-reading the latest Hana Kimi again - it's such a great volume. One scene between Shin and Sano is heartwarming in an optimistic way.

I like fluff.

(Can't believe I just said that!)

M.G xx

Jimi-Jam - Don't be jealous, just get PK!

Manga Girls said:
Jimi-Jam - Don't be jealous, just get PK!
Ahh...you make it sound so simple.
Just don't have the money to throw around right now - makes it little hard to endulge in a hobby to say the least.

Ohh for a regular job with a regular income....:roll:

Read all the managas that were in my last parcel: GetBackers vol 19, Case Closed 18 and Yu Yu Hakusho volumes 5 and 7 (working my way backward and forwards from volume 6). Just finished the first chapter of Rurouni Kenshin but I might be putting manga aside this weekend.

Back