What you guys doing right now.

Trying to decide what my limit would be on buying some stuff.Theres too much i'd like >_< Ive narrowed it down to deffinately getting a live Gackt DVD....

TRASHBAT,

Ah! Setting a limit on Gakt requires nerves of steel. I always seem to cave in when it comes to Gakt!

What am I doing now - Signing a congrats card for my brother, for passing his A-levels. Feeling very moorish for japanese chocolate - think I will make a trip to O.C on the weekend.

M.G xx

Currently waiting for lunch, I am starving but don't wanna eat to early, so I am searching the net for cosplay ideas to take my mind off of the hunger pains

Well im trying to sort out some money issues on ebay.I bought two items from the same seller who combines shipping if you buy more then one item.Im currently being charged two seperate shipping prices.Grrr,annoying.Ive sent so many emails but they appear to be being ignored.Oh well,im not paying until its sorted.Im nto being conned out of money.

I'm also swaping grade results which numerous people :D

Link100p said:
Arbalest said:
Planning to go get my pay slip from work, since its pay day, then intending to treat myself since i was able to get into uni.
Which university? I am going to Exeter.

Heriot-Watt University, which i hope will be good.

Currently getting planning to get something quick to eat before i head off to work =/ also need to get my loan and grant stuff sorted at some point.

Back