What you guys doing right now.

Altough i've been home for about 5 hours now, i haven't slept, which is kind of troublesome since i'm going out in over an hour =/ apart from that, awaiting the SSBB update for today(their late) and eating breakfast.

Just got up out of bed because some A-holes are banging the **** out of there wall next door. Why did they have to start construction as soon as i got back from holiday :x

Yep it receives HD channels as well apparently so its "futureproof" (damn i love that word). Coolest thing i thought was that you can pause TV and record one channel while watching another! Takeshi's Castle on my PS3 here i come! :D

Wanting to play Army of Two, thinking of buying Guild Wars and hoping my brothers friends are not in my room, messing it up and making it smell of men, socks and alcohol :cry:

Rudely awakend with a cup of tea and cursing loudly the incompetence of the Royal Bank of Scotland.

19 and i still can't get a debit card, because i havent got a "steady source of income" despite the fact i've worked 3 long-term jobs, admittedly cash/cheque in hand but still.

I'd change banks if only it wasnt such a huge hassle, maybe this HMV sale will finally get me off my ass and start looking through the paperwork.

I dont suppose anyone can reccommend a bank? One that gives you a debit card and doesnt whine about income? I know some do it, i think it was Natwest or HSBC which gives out a debit card when you reach 12 or 15!

Back