What you guys doing right now.

Belated Birthday Wishes Rocks! :thumb: :D

Hope you got some nice items. :p

OT: Sat in an oven wearing a suit. I could quench a small third world country with the amount i'm perspiring.

... maybe a lil too graphic. :lol:

That's ok, I just got a phone call about a charity for children needing money for medical treatment. At least you were thinking about giving them something, I just cant afford it. *sigh*

OT: Thinking about what to do until Ryo gets back from work (then it's Tales of Vesp!) Looking forward to a nice stir fry too.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Now let me think, I know I've seen this around here before... Is the correct response Battle?

And happy belated birthday Presidente. ::salutes then bows head in shame:: Please have mercy on me.

We didn't have storms here but we had the thickest fog I've ever seen a couple of days ago, I couldn't even see the houses across the street and it was 22°C. The heat was oppressive, there was no fresh air at all.

ayase said:
We didn't have storms here but we had the thickest fog I've ever seen a couple of days ago, I couldn't even see the houses across the street and it was 22°C. The heat was oppressive, there was no fresh air at all.
Fog with 22C? oppressive heat? I've been thinking how the weather in the UK reminds me of home lately...

Ich bin Deutsch lernen auf meinem iPhone! :]

I'm learning German from these apps and podcasts on my iPhone and it's a really, really cool language! I just learned how to ask for Der Spiegel in a German kiosk ^__^

CitizenGeek said:
Ich bin Deutsch lernen auf meinem iPhone! :]

I'm learning German from these apps and podcasts on my iPhone and it's a really, really cool language! I just learned how to ask for Der Spiegel in a German kiosk ^__^
I found the hardest part remember about the language is the case system, and the effect it has on personal pronouns and adjectival endings. However, you correctly identified auf as taking the dative in your sentence, so you're already on the way.
(Edit: Best not using an axillary verb, as German lacks a present-progressive tense. Instead use the first-person version of lernen as the first and only verb in the sentence.)
Aside that and some different sentence structuring, the language is rather similar to English.

Wondering if now that all the movie studios seem to have dropped the awful "swishes" on their blu-ray releases containing cringe-worthy buzz phrases they'd be kind enough to send replacement covers for mine free of charge?

Didn't think so.

Back