What you guys doing right now.

Thank'ee all. I've yet to formally receive my classification, though we might cook something tonight as a "provisional" celebration.

Chaz said:
Basically, degree level grading isn't like your "A*, A, B, C..." Instead they "reworded it" so it goes like this:
Grade 1 = 100-91%
Grade 2.1 = 90-76%
Grade 2.2 = 75-61%
Grade 3 = 60-45%
Failed/referal = 44%>
Those weightings are slightly higher than those under which I was assessed:

1: 70%+
2A: 60-69%
2B: 50-59%
3: 40-49%

I believe this is quite commonplace. I understand that Arbalest's university uses similar boundaries to these as well.

(At the moment I am hoping that the departmental secretary didn't accidentally misread my grade from the board, or confuse me with the other person sharing my first name in the department.)

Interesting. I might have to take a look to figure out what my grading was.

I was ranked 10th higher scorer student in 200, but most of my colleagues at uni were dumb. =P

After doing some research, many British universities consider the following Brazilian qualification(s) to be an acceptable equivalent to a local 2:1.

Bacharel, Licenciado or professional title with 8 or 'muito bom'

Alas, I have no idea of what this means.

it's a bit late but, congrats Zin!

just playing a bit of blues shuffle on my guitar, for reasons i have yet to understand, maybe it's because it's so addictive

I engaged in a telephonic conversation with a chap from Reed today. Apparently, a local accountancy firm might be interested in me. We shall have to see how this develops.

I also placed an order with Yesasia, but had to pay via a slow PayPal "eCheque" to avoid Natwest's charges. (As a cryptic clue regarding what I ordered, it is something that Harmony Gold don't Remember.)

Watching the JJ/Joss ComicCon panel. Just finishing reading the Joss Whedon Experience panel. Spartacus panel also sounded awesome. I so wish I was at ComicCon. The Scott Pilgrim stuff is making me feel ill - I so wish I was there! They are seeing it early and FOR FREE!

Also, when Joss officially says he's directing The Avengers. It's just... amazing. I get choked up. So much emotion. AHH.

I WANT TO BE AT COMICCON!!!!111111111

Also, Fillion as Ant-Man is cool. (Probably.) Can't wait to watch all the panels.

Urgh... Somebody kill me... Having to do Health and safety training at work is one thing, but having to do it at home? ARGH!
Plus, I get paid for it when it's at work...

making sure that half of my music doesn't cause a 'format error' on my MP3 so i can get a playlist for the trip down to Sonisphere ready

EDIT:

i'm also looking at the clash table for Sonisphere as well, why the hell does Throats have to start halfway through Bigelf's set? I guess i could skip 65daysofstatic though, considering that Alice Cooper barely tours over here

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a41 ... re0001.jpg

Currently looking online for a reason as to WHY MY IPOD HASN'T ARRIVED YET.

Also just trying to change a few minor things to this ratchet and clank savefile so i don't have to go through the game for a friggin 3rd time on hard because it won't register that i've been playing through on hard. thats the only trophy i need to get the platinum aswell

Sky now own all of HBO's back catalogue, so after squeeing for a little bit - I squee'd some more. This **** is awesome. Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones, here we come!

Source

Tachi- said:

You want to talk to my dad about the postal service. He ordered some dvds recently. The postman left a red card saying he could not deliver it as it was too big to fit through the letter box. This was a week last Saturday - there were 4 people in the house at the time.

He has since rang three times to get it redelivered with no success. Last night my brother went to the local main branch to pick it up but there was a sign saying they shut at 6.30 - the card said they closed at 8.00pm.

mangaman74 said:
Tachi- said:

You want to talk to my dad about the postal service. He ordered some dvds recently. The postman left a red card saying he could not deliver it as it was too big to fit through the letter box. This was a week last Saturday - there were 4 people in the house at the time.

He has since rang three times to get it redelivered with no success. Last night my brother went to the local main branch to pick it up but there was a sign saying they shut at 6.30 - the card said they closed at 8.00pm.

The royal mail is absolutely bollocks, and thats not even an opinion its a fact. I've received things today that i ordered on the 27th. Same mail service "standard delivery" for all of em, but its also bugging me because top gear posted a letter from cornwall or the isle of white, wherever it was in the south one day and had a race against the royal mail to get to the address in scotland before the letter did. They lost.

Now if they can move a letter from one end of the UK to the other IN A DAY then why the hell do they have so much trouble delivering something that was posted LAST WEEK ¬__¬

I hate the postal services in general.

ParcelForgot
DickHeadLogistics
and Royal Fail.

I just ordered a free personalised mousepad. (I used a large image of Noa's Ingram from Patlabor for mine.)

Anyone who frequents /m/, /a/ or possibly /v/ will know exactly how this is done.

Zin5ki said:
I just ordered a free personalised mousepad. (I used a large image of Noa's Ingram from Patlabor for mine.)

Anyone who frequents /m/, /a/ or possibly /v/ will know exactly how this is done.
Any hints for us normal folk who don't frequent 4chan?

One needs to have 50 Facebook friends — legitimately obtained or otherwise — before becoming a fan of a printing website and thereby redeeming a coupon code. Here is the offer. I believe it expires in August however.

Just sent a really annoyed feedback on the sellers profile. bringing their 100% positive into 86% positive and 14 negative.

Also received an email from HSBC yesterday saying that they couldn't set up my account properly......i haven't even contacted any other bank but Lloyds regarding my bank...who the hell's tried to open a bank account in my name?

Sent them an email saying to close and destroy all requests to open anything with HSBC. Further emails will be reported to the police.

Back