What you guys doing right now.

Lupus Inu said:
Putting my point across in an agressive approach of trying to explain how Hitsugaya of Bleach fame isn't a good character.

I still like his character design, one of the coolest in BLEACH if i say so myself. xD

As for what i'm doing, Lesson one on a monday- Applied ICT *sigh*

Jayme said:
Lupus Inu said:
Putting my point across in an agressive approach of trying to explain how Hitsugaya of Bleach fame isn't a good character.

I still like his character design, one of the coolest in BLEACH if i say so myself. xD

As for what i'm doing, Lesson one on a monday- Applied ICT *sigh*

Shame, my brother finished school on friday for the summer. =/

At the moment, browsing the forums and trying to see the video trowa put up on the one piece dub topic earlier, but youtube ain't workin for me at the moment.

About to snuggle up and watch some Kanon.

~

Okay, just watched some more. There's a hell of a lot of talking... with no subtitles, it's a bit hard to work out why! I'm going to have to learn Japanese.

Ayu somehow climbed an impossible tree, Ayu kissed Yuuichi, Ayu digged in mud and ran away for no good reason. Confused? I am.

Just got into work, had to leave early this morning to go to the Post Office and pick up my new MP5 mag leg holster and MP5 twin mag clips.

Now I have 10 hours of work and then I get to see Die Hard 4.0

Just woke up, flattening my stupid fringe! Checking my mail, listening to Panic...I think it's making me more awake lol!
Gonna go eat something with jam on it!!

Back