What you guys doing right now.

Shopping for lcd tv's for my parents are there old tv finally died, well i say died, my dad lost his temper with it and threw the remote at the screen

McIcy said:
Shopping for lcd tv's for my parents are there old tv finally died, well i say died, my dad lost his temper with it and threw the remote at the screen

That's so understandable, it should be an insurance policy.

I just had a shower.

TRASHBAT.

Liking your avatar - very geek!

Me, I'm sorting out my old books for a car boot sale on saturday. Even found a copy of Kurt Cobain's journal that I don't remember buying. And a Cranberries teddy bear - but I'm not sure what to sell it for. The poster goes for £12 so I have no idea what I should be selling it for.

M.G xx

Cranberry and orange cookie, proper cafetiere coffee, and my feet up for an episode or two of NANA...what else with my current avatar?

(The cranberries in my cookie are completely coincidental with the above post btw)

About to head off to work, last day of night shift! finally. i have a shift tomorrow then i finally finish work altogether, can't wait, i can finally catch up on sleep.

Listening to music on my iPod because I don't feel like opening iTunes and waiting for my slow PC to start it up.

...and waiting for dinner to be ready,

Back