What you guys doing right now.

It appears Circus has been leaked, but because it's Britney's next single; I'm listening to it for the hundredth time - and loving it. It's brilliant. I'm holding off listening to the entire album, till I get it next week.

considering how i go about posting this print i done, original graphite pic that someone one from me. though im gussing i need to find some card, and money to send it

Jayme said:
It appears Circus has been leaked, but because it's Britney's next single; I'm listening to it for the hundredth time - and loving it. It's brilliant. I'm holding off listening to the entire album, till I get it next week.

I couldn't hold off listening to the leak, been listening to it tonight and love it. Circus is a great choice for the next single though, it's really catchy. Loving If You Seek Amy (You'll understand next week haha)

I'm currently trying to sort out all my music information on my pc (like, album information, covers, track listings etc on windows media player, cause the clutter of it all is driving me mad)

WRT Hard drives you guys mean the Novatech branded one? The reviews seem to indicate they're sending people Western Digital ones instead when they order it... Good reviews like, but I've read stuff about Western Digital putting weird software on their drives.

I use a Time Capsule but that's overkill. My patient mother is now using a WD MyBook with great success. It tried to get her to use their application but she didn't and it works perfectly fine when you avoid the pitfalls of bundled software.

Just check carefully, some have one drive inside I think and others two so you can RAID them if the desire takes you. We like the networkable ones in my home so all our computers have full access; if this appeals it adds to cost but is more flexible.

R

Good to know the Western Digital ones are ok, cheers Rui. The more I hear about your home's technological capabilities the more I think it must look like Lain Iwakura's room...

I've only got the one computer now, so networking isn't really an issue for me. I do need it right now though, so I'm looking on line for ones I can reserve and pick up. While doing so I found this which amused me:

Moving my router, as my laptop suddenly told me that my wireless network card is incompatible with it, removed the network from the list of connections and I couldn't get it back. Back up now via an ethernet cable. It's going to be one of those weeks...

Jayme said:

I've been listening to only Circus and If You Seek Amy from the new album! I'm really looking forward to the album's release next month. I can't wait for the Sky One interview with her either! :]

Hazel said:
Wishing I didn't have to wait until Summer 2009 to see more of True Blood! Yay for vampires.
Oh, I suppose that is the reason the UK won't be seeing it on FX till then.

God, I hope I don't have to wait months for Dollhouse to come to the UK. I'm relying, hoping and praying on Sky1 getting it and then airing it within a week or close to that of the states' airing.

playing around with Javascript but feel more like going to bed

'NOooo i has H/W to catch up'

oh thinki'll watch some lucky star and Honey and clover instead

Back