what you guys doing this summer 2011

Animefreak17

Godhand
well nothing much for me il be watching my anime doing a little cleaning ect the regular stuff. but my mom, dad and little sister will be going away for a week so that means i get to use our main tv ( which is very big) and il get to watch some anime i haven't watched yet
soul eater
mar
to love-ru
bravo girls
shuffle
naruto shippuden
ect
also il be creating a video of my collection during this time.
and during the summer il be pre-ordering a load of new anime from hmv.
depending whats going to happen we'll have to wait and see

Carry on watching soul eater.
Pub and pool tonight, going out for gf's bday meal on friday with her family. Saturday no plans of yet.

If i got my act in gear i'd buy a new suit and go to a mates wedding on sunday, but the missus doesn't like him so i doubt well go to it, in another light its a best mates sisters bday on sunday so i'll be round his house no doubt.

I've just remembered that i'm takin the gf to nandos and then the cinema to see harry potter on sunday so its a very busy day ahead.

Next week no plans as of yet, the week after its the bday of the friend who's sisters bday i'm going to on sunday, that same day my family fly out to Egypt for 2 weeks, i have a few things planned during this time and mainly i'm hosting another BBQ.

Need sleep, right now its about 2.30 for me and haven't slept well.... urgh

I'll be trying to catch up on a simulwatch, I'm still behind...

Recording is another thing I'll be doing, maybe hang out with some mates as well.

Working, sleeping very little in order to expand my ever diminishing free time so that I can use it to find refuge in fantasy, due to the fact I pretty much hate my life (so a repeat of the last two or three seasons, basically).

Well, you asked.

animefreak17 said:
@Tachi :D hey Tachi where ya been its been forever hope alls well i haven't heard from ya for a bit

Been in Egypt since the 12th, was very nice and enjoyed the 55 degrees whilst walking around the pyramids in Cairo but alas i had to come back home. Didn't really get chance to sleep or recoup yesterday as i was all over luton doing things all day, now in work so i'm back on the forums for a while.

Have had a training group in all day so i've been teaching, almost finished now.

Hope your well too

Tachi said:
animefreak17 said:
@Tachi :D hey Tachi where ya been its been forever hope alls well i haven't heard from ya for a bit

Been in Egypt since the 12th, was very nice and enjoyed the 55 degrees whilst walking around the pyramids in Cairo but alas i had to come back home. Didn't really get chance to sleep or recoup yesterday as i was all over luton doing things all day, now in work so i'm back on the forums for a while.

Have had a training group in all day so i've been teaching, almost finished now.

Hope your well too
im fine its nice to have you back:D

I've been working full time since I came home from Uni, gone from 10 hours a week to 32. I've never done this many before but it's not been as bad as I thought it would be, I look forward to the weekends/free time so much more.

I've already been to a festival a couple weekends ago and every other weekend has been spent just catching up with friends. Went go karting last weekend and got my usual spanking, ha!

Going to France hopefully in a couple of weeks to see the girlfriend and put on a stone.

Watching Evo this weekend, going to SvB in a couple of weeks. Then it's all about ramping things up towards the NFL season!

Doing exactly what I did during the spring only with my fan on more often, i.e. watching a lot of anime, playing a lot of games and spending a lot of money on the Mandarake and Yesasia websites.

R

ilmaestro said:
Are you going to NatsuComi this year, Rui?

Nope :( this year my big expense was a new bathroom (how boring) so I can't really afford to go wild.

But I'm definitely going next year.

R

Ack, there goes my plan to beg you to bring one or two things back from it for me. :p I won't be there this year either! ;_;

ilmaestro said:
Ack, there goes my plan to beg you to bring one or two things back from it for me. :p I won't be there this year either! ;_;

Aww :(

If circumstances were different (or if I win the lottery somehow) I'd have been happy to pick up some bits for you.

R

Still looking for a job. Just found out that I can apply for Job Seekers, so I'm jumping on that to save enough money to pay board once the child benefits dropped (the only reason why my mum hasn't demanded rent) before I head off to Uni on the 19th September or I find a job. Either way.

Other than that, I'm doing a extra course during the summer to get me into the Uni I want.

Ammish said:
Still looking for a job. Just found out that I can apply for Job Seekers, so I'm jumping on that to save enough money to pay board once the child benefits dropped (the only reason why my mum hasn't demanded rent) before I head off to Uni on the 19th September or I find a job. Either way.

Other than that, I'm doing a extra course during the summer to get me into the Uni I want.
that must be hard

Back