Where Do all you Anime/MANGA fans live?

liamoflegends said:
MIBlackburn_d6 said:
liamoflegends said:
Yeah you're right lol

Grove Hill anyone?
Urgh, don't mention that name here, my brother and his ex used to live there. Hate that place, first time I went there, there was a burning car, great first impression, thankfully all of Middlesbrough isn't like that.

Barrow-upon-Furness wasn't that pretty last time I went and I was born there!

I live near the town, it's alright but can get a bit rough sometimes

I wish I lived in somewhere like Marton D:

I had a friend who lived in grove hill during uni term time (he's quite relived to be out of there now) and when me and my other friends used to drop him off after bowling or a meal it used to be fun playing "spot the drug house".

I mean the good place to live in the north east is ingelby barwick /end sarcasm :p

BlackWolf said:
I had a friend who lived in grove hill during uni term time (he's quite relived to be out of there now) and when me and my other friends used to drop him off after bowling or a meal it used to be fun playing "spot the drug house".

I mean the good place to live in the north east is ingelby barwick /end sarcasm :p

That's an easy game to play in Grove Hill which is made even easier by most of them being boarded up.

For nice places here its either east of Middlesbrough/Stockton around Saltburn (near where I live) or to the west at Yarm.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
One of my friends live in Barrow-in-Furness, she said it was lovely ^^"
Well, it is in the Lakes District so it gets nicer the further away you move from the centre like. Sadly, you don't much more centre than me. T_T

MIBlackburn_d6 said:
Barrow-upon-Furness wasn't that pretty last time I went and I was born there!
You have a good memory. O_O
One of the lucky few to be at the other end of the A590. :thumb:

Voddas said:

I didn't remember it from when I was born, I went there a few years ago to be shown where I lived for about 9 months before moving back to where I am now. Like I said, it wasn't the best of places I've visited (although I've seen much worse).

MIBlackburn_d6 said:
Voddas said:

I didn't remember it from when I was born, I went there a few years ago to be shown where I lived for about 9 months before moving back to where I am now. Like I said, it wasn't the best of places I've visited (although I've seen much worse).
:lol:
Was joking... that would be some freaky memory power though. o_O

Indeed. Falling asleep on the Central Line may possibly result in one awakening in such a location.

Not that I have, though. Most of the time there are barely any seats.

Aya-Kun said:
I love in a place called Tonbridge in Kent
I used to live there. Quite how human life can still exist inside that dump however, is completely baffling to me.

Nowadays I live in Haywards Heath, which is near Brighton, and unfortunately, Crawley.

Kyoraki said:
Aya-Kun said:
I love in a place called Tonbridge in Kent
I used to live there. Quite how human life can still exist inside that dump however, is completely baffling to me.

Nowadays I live in Haywards Heath, which is near Brighton, and unfortunately, Crawley.

lmao if i had a choice of moving i would lol but not got the choice at the moment. It was probley a **** hole when you lived here and it still pretty much is =). The shops are crap there is more chaity shops, hair dresses and take away food places than there is anything else. Only place you can buy games n dvds pretty much is blockbusters -where i work luckey-

Aya-Kun said:
lmao if i had a choice of moving i would lol but not got the choice at the moment. It was probley a **** hole when you lived here and it still pretty much is =). The shops are crap there is more chaity shops, hair dresses and take away food places than there is anything else. Only place you can buy games n dvds pretty much is blockbusters -where i work luckey-

You forgot the east asian restaurant on the high street. I went there a few months ago with relatives who live in Five Oak Green, and got food poisoning.
How nostalgic.

Anyway, glad to see that you are coping, at least you managed to get a job that isn't in one of the many warehouses that seem to make up the majority of the town.

CitizenGeek said:
ilmaestro said:
Asdrubael said:
Well I've now fully left Nottingham and am now in Stoke on Trent. Hmm I wonder how long for, I'm going to predict 6-9 months but we'll see.
I work in Stoke.

That's all. ^^;

My Dad supports Stoke City FC

That's all ^_^

Hmm so at least two other people here have something to do with stoke. I'm living there or at least very close to (for now), the area is my original home also buuuuuuuut I don't support Stoke City FC. Liverpool all the way :p.

Mmm part of my immediate family is from Liverpool for those who are curious ;)

Back