Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zidane FFIX

• Tidus X

• Total voters

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Ok so this argument kinda got started in my Birthday thread so decided to start a real thread about it.

So who is the Best Final Fantasy Hero and Why?

I have to admit Tidus rocked but he is no-where near as cool as Cloud Strife, the man with the hundred blades the Daytona Bike and the best way of equiping materia in my opinion.

He's moody, dark, has his own feature length movie and has a quality sword, I just wish you could have the Buster Sword throughout the game.

This is hard. >_<

They all win for being angsty anti-heroes who're caught up in it all and lead the story... but really. I'd have to go for Zidane [Cloud's getting over-rated these days. With Tidus and Squall being under-rated, and in my opinion which ain't so great, Tidus was the worst of them all.] Zidane, for being in a real fantasy game with hard technology just starting to advance, it's the age of romance, where the whole world is developing. He is my favourite for being a tad different from the other heroes who're all the same. Being a sly shifty untrustworthy hero. FTW.

Rukario said:
This is hard. >_<

They all win for being angsty anti-heroes who're caught up in it all and lead the story... but really. I'd have to go for Zidane [Cloud's getting over-rated these days. With Tidus and Squall being under-rated, and in my opinion which ain't so great, Tidus was the worst of them all.] Zidane, for being in a real fantasy game with hard technology just starting to advance, it's the age of romance, where the whole world is developing. He is my favourite for being a tad different from the other heroes who're all the same. Being a sly shifty untrustworthy hero. FTW.

To me he'll always be a monkey with the ability to talk. I prefer Squal (I cried at the end of FFVIII when he and Rinoa final get a chance to be alone and hook up and Tidus when he jumps into the spirit flow and leaves Yuna that got me too but Zidanes ending just didn't do anything for me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I went for Zindane but not really because I especially liked him. It's more that I don't like the others as much.

Cloud and Squall are both moody pretty boys who need a good proper slap to get themselves straight and Tidus was just annoying.

ive never played FF9 so i cant really judge zidane, but for me squall was the best soo cool and moody and over the events of the game he slowly changes... cloud and tidus are both good too..

Well there could be more options, there are other Final Fantasies other than VII, VIII, IX and X.
Locke and Cecil, for example, are great characters, and doesn't Vinnie Valentine count now he's got his own game? And Yuna. And XII, even though Vaan's nose looks like Michael Jacksons.

But it has to be cloud, the higher the hair, the higher to God :D

Squall IMO. I never "got" cloud, what with his being a little spiky-headed fraud, and Zidane was just a by-numbers hero with a tail. Tidus dressed stupid, WAS stupid and thanks to the American voice-acting industry, SOUNDED stupid.

Of course, Ramza > All. He even probably smells* better than all the rest on account of actually changing costume 3 times (I think the rest only ever changed 2 times. And Cloud's time was into a dress :p). And Ramza drank milk in a pub. Only a REAL man could do that.

* Of course, by smelling, I mean you as the smeller, as a Tactics characters presumeably have no sense of smell, deprived as they are, of noses.

Not enough choices there in my opinion, cloud, zidane, squall and tidus aren't the only ones..i would choose maybe Cloud..but i can't really say..Cecil was cool and yuna is good in X-2..Vincent valentine maybe since he now is the lead role in Dirge of Cerberus..but i can't really say :? and since Crisis Core is not out on the PSP yet, we can't really say for Zack :?

McIcy said:
bishi = HUH?

He wins cause you've built his levels and materia up much like every other character in the FF series

Bishi t'is short for Bishounen<(Sp?) I mean he wins in this poll 'coz he's a Bishi, t'is why girls like him so much >.>

Back