Why is there no wrestling topics on this forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris said:
God, everyone get ready. It's decended into wrestling elitism and handbags at 10 paces.

Could be worse, I could be in a pointless and trivial debate with Area 88 about things that don't even matter! lol

Hovis! said:
Chris said:
God, everyone get ready. It's decended into wrestling elitism and handbags at 10 paces.

Could be worse, I could be in a pointless and trivial debate with Area 88 about things that don't even matter! lol

I don't see the difference between that and a 'sport' (still can't say that without laughing) where the outcomes are known before the fight begins

brynthaboss said:
just like you then and your anime elitism

Awww, I think I've gone and made one cry.

Oh, and er... when did I become an anime elitist?! A list of examples please.

And to finally end this "discussion" on why there is no wrestling whatever.
This is an anime site. If you could show us where the law is that states that every anime site must have a wrestling section I'd love to read it.

If you want to make a thread- do it in Random Chit-Chat. It's been done before.

well like you say you're not an elitist why did you say the same thing to me about wrestling

i was asking why there wasn't any on these forums. i arn't in the anime section of these forums am i. I just thought there may have been a few people on here that liked it as it is popular.

since as wrestling is on TV and as a TV show i put it under Movies and "TV".

Chris said:
brynthaboss said:
just like you then and your anime elitism

Awww, I think I've gone and made one cry.

Oh, and er... when did I become an anime elitist?! A list of examples please.

And to finally end this "discussion" on why there is no wrestling whatever.
This is an anime site. If you could show us where the law is that states that every anime site must have a wrestling section I'd love to read it.

If you want to make a thread- do it in Random Chit-Chat. It's been done before.

Hallayullah brother preach the truth to the misguided lol

brynthaboss said:
well like you say you're not an elitist why did you say the same thing to me about wrestling

i was asking why there wasn't any on these forums. i arn't in the anime section of these forums am i. I just thought there may have been a few people on here that liked it as it is popular.

since as wrestling is on TV and as a TV show i put it under Movies and "TV".

Firstly- what I said was not elitist, and secondly if you'd searched the site you would have found threads about wrestling and therefore leaving no need to start-up this thread.

To be honest asking any such question regarding wrestling is bound to get flack from other members.

Why?!

READ THE COMMENTS FROM OTHER MEMBERS.

And what question? I told you the answer as to why there's no wresting stuff here (even though there is. Unfortunatly) wasn't that the purpose of the thread???

Chris said:
Why?!

READ THE COMMENTS FROM OTHER MEMBERS.

And what question? I told you the answer as to why there's no wresting stuff here (even though there is. Unfortunatly) wasn't that the purpose of the thread???

Well it just shows how immature people can be. you dont see people bashing other members because they like cartooons. oh sorry anime. dont get me wrong i like anime but i could lay into them for liking it as its not the "in thing" to do now is it.

you sidestepped the question about elitism

Ryo Chan said:
chris' finger is hovering over the ban button :D

Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, only joking please don't ban me I like you Chris (but not in that way, in an anime harem misunderstood kinda way lol) :D

Yeah? And I asked YOU to give some examples of my "elitism". The ONE you gave wasn't even valid and got shot-down anyway.

To be honest I hardly watch any "cartoons" so I don't care what you think about them. Other people do though, so perhaps you shouldn't go throwing tantrums just because you don't like whats being said or you'll just make a ton of enemies.

Oh my...storm in a tea cup anybody?

Seems pretty simple to me - rather ask the question 'why no wrestling?', just post a topic with something interesting to say about it and wait for some replies.

The question seems to propose there some sort of wrestling censorship going on.
Is there??

So somebody on the internet calls an animated medium I watch "cartoons" because they don't like what's being said about their scripted show about naked sweaty men rolling about with each other. I'm dying inside.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
So somebody on the internet calls an animated medium I watch "cartoons" because they don't like what's being said about their scripted show about naked sweaty men rolling about with each other. I'm dying inside.

trying to sound clever are we.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back